128 : Heal the Wolf King and its cub

When leaving the bottom of the pool, Ning Yuzhou specially placed a nested formation next to the cave that they had smashed open, fusing the isolation and phantom formations together, concealing the place where the spiritual veins at the bottom of the pool were.

Perhaps one day, some cultivators will come here and discover this spiritual vein, but no matter what, it will be hidden for as long as it can be hidden.

No one is not tempted by the spirit pulse, but heaven and earth give gifts to all creatures. When more creatures are needed, Wen Qiao still hopes that it can continue to stay in its original place instead of being selfishly occupied.

Then they returned to the pool.

Just out of the pool, a rush of water sprayed, Wen Qiao grabbed Ning Yuzhou, her body jumped from the water, stepping on the water column in mid-air and swept toward the shore, away from the battlefield in the water.

When they stood still, they turned to look around, and they saw a place not far away. Rock python and Wen Tutu were using the inflated pufferfish monster as a ball to pump them. You pulled it over and I smashed it over, causing splashes of water, turning that puffer fish gas into a meat ball.

Seeing Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou appearing on the shore, Wen Tutu abandoned the puffer fish, stepped on the puffer fish’s head, jumped to the shore with strength, and jumped onto Wen Qiao’s shoulder in a few seconds, using his furry 'S body rubbed against her abruptly.

During the half month that Xiao Miaomiao left, it missed her.

In the past half month, they have been busy digging spiritual stones under the water pool.

Because the rock python couldn't help much, Wen Qiao let it return to the surface and watched the eighth-order pufferfish monster with Wen Tutu. Don't toss it to death, but don't let it come back to attack them.

Rock pythons, Wen Tutu and Pufferfish are all eighth-order monsters, among which Wen Tutu has the strongest strength, which is the late eighth stage. It is heard that the rabbit and the rock python are suppressed together, and the puffer fish monsters are often hit like balls. During this period, the pool under the waterfall and the surrounding waters become the places for them to fight, and countless water monsters are taken away.

Seeing that the rabbit had run away, the rock python also threw the puffer fish monster aside, slid ashore quickly, and ran to find Wen Qiao to ask for a pill.

The body of the puffer fish swelled into a ball was already flattened, and found that the two monster beasts were not there, and quickly dived into the water, and disappeared under the water pool a few times, as if they were afraid that the two monster beasts would force it back together again. Think of it as a ball to draw.

This time, Wen Qiao gave the rock python two bottles of spirit pills and said, "Thanks for your hard work during this time."

The rock python swallowed two bottles of Ling Pill into his stomach very happily, and vomited it out when he was about to eat.

For the monsters, there is no safer place than hiding in their own body. Even after hearing that the rabbit has obtained the spirit pill, he also likes to hide in its cheek pouch. Although there is not much space, it is safe at any rate.

Then they went to the shore to pick some poisonous weeds and set them up, and they planned to leave this space.

When the rock python learned that they were leaving, the whole python was lost.

Although it wasn't so good when they met, the rock python has been bought by Wen Qiao's eel soup and Lingdan after getting along with them, and they are affectionate to them like companions.