88 : Double cultivation technique

They took the puppets into the space together.

The spiritual fields in the space are next to each other, large and small. Each spiritual field is separated by prohibition. High-level spiritual grass is planted in a small spiritual field. Although it occupies a space, it has different properties. It is very necessary for them to monopolize a piece of spiritual field.

Just like the red star grass is a fire-attribute spirit grass, and the Thousand-Year Heart-Corrupting Grass is a poisonous weed in the Nether Land, both of these attributes are quite overbearing. The vitality of grass swallowed is to affect its attributes, so that its attributes are changed to four different, unusable.

Surrounding the Lingtian is the site of Shijin Mang Xing Vine.

It grows around the edge of the entire space, like a fence growing on the edge, separating the space from the gray chaotic air outside the edge.

The entire space is occupied, and there is almost no place to stay. The only place to stay is Ning Yuzhou specially set aside the space for alchemy. He usually sits there to make alchemy, and he can see that he is rooted in the spiritual field when he looks up he can see Xiao Miao Miao and Smell Tutu.

Ning Yuzhou gave the puppet several instructions to take care of the space and take care of the spiritual field, such as planting spiritual grass, picking mature spiritual grass, collecting seeds, checking the prohibition, and replacing the spiritual stones that are about to be consumed during the prohibition...

These trivial matters can be handed over to it later, without them being distracted to look after.

Just like sometimes, if they go out to practice, it is inconvenient to enter the space, and there are puppets, there is no need to worry about the growth of the spiritual field.

After listening to the instructions, the puppet walked to the spiritual field, first checked the prohibition, and then replaced several spirit stones that were about to be consumed in the prohibition.

It is busy quietly and silently. If you don't know that it is a puppet, you really think it is a human being.

"Husband, do you want to give it a name?" Wen Qiao asked suddenly.

"Name?" Ning Yuzhou was stunned. In his mind, this was just a low-level puppet. It was just a tool refined to help the owner do some trivial things. There was no need to name it.

This seems very cumbersome and redundant.

However, he has always been a spoiler of his little wife, and will not refute her interest. He smiled and said, "If you like it, pick one yourself."

Wen Qiao smiled and said to Wentutu who was lying on her shoulders: "Wentutu, what's the name of it?"

One person and one rabbit squatted outside the spiritual field, watching the puppet being busy while discussing its name.

Upon seeing this, Ning Yuzhou couldn't help but smiled, and sat down at the place where he usually made alchemy.

The head of the Ziyang Sect gave him one hundred copies of the materials, which meant that he was allowed to play freely, and the Ziyang Sect disciples who came to fetch the spirit pill would bring it to him when he was exhausted. The reason for giving one hundred copies in advance is also because the alchemist's alchemy will always have unexpected losses, such as failure of hand-making, low frying rate, low rate of alchemy, or low-quality alchemy... All these situations must be taken into consideration, plus Ning Yuzhou's first time to refine the Ling Wugou Pill, he had to use some to refine his hands first.

So giving one hundred copies in advance is really not much.

Although the Jingling Wugou Pill is a pill handed down from ancient times, the materials used are not uncommon. Only the pill formula of the refining process is slightly more complicated and more mysterious than the current pill formula. It also requires the level of the alchemist. high.