27 : Rescued

On the other side, Wen Mei was caught by the Qianlin Guard, thinking it was an enemy again. After seeing Ning Yuzhou next to her clearly, her whole body relaxed.

Ning Yuzhou glanced at her, took out a bottle of Detoxification Pill and threw it over.

"Detoxification Pill."

Wen Mei trembled and poured out a detoxification pill and swallowed it. The purple on her lips slowly receded. She soon discovered that the snake venom that had bothered her had been resolved, and the spiritual energy in the meridians was no longer condensed and it ran very smoothly. .

She looked at Ning Yuzhou with a little surprise, and found that this detoxification pill was quite high in appearance, and it turned out to be a mysterious-level high-grade pill, and only then could it solve the fifth-order snake venom.

In surprise, she saw a demon rabbit rushing over, standing in front of Ning Yuzhou, grunting at him.

Ning Yuzhou fed it a spirit pill, and the demon rabbit happily jumped aside and chewed.

This action was very natural, obviously he didn't do it less often, and he even fed a low-level demon rabbit with a spirit pill. This was too prodigal, even if the Ning family had a rich background, it was not such a defeat.

Wen Mei's brows twitched slightly, but she didn't say anything. No matter what Ning Yuzhou did, it was someone else's business.

Qianlinwei quickly tied the two of them over.

Wen Mei saw them with a look of disgust and hatred on her face, and she was a bit grateful and grateful for Ning Yuzhou. If it weren’t for Ning Yuzhou, I’m afraid she would be planted into these two despicable foreigners this time. In the hands of the cultivator, it is not known how it will end up.

Ning Yuzhou looked at the two cultivators and asked Qianshou to pull down for interrogation.

It is rare to encounter foreign cultivators, they naturally have to figure out how they got into the Lintai Hunting Valley and what their purpose is here.

Wen Mei sat aside to heal her wounds, and Ning Yuzhou looked at her side, and suddenly asked, "His Royal Highness, isn't Aha with you?"

Ning Yuzhou stroked the leaves of Xiao Miao Miao in the white jade basin, and paused.

Xiao Miao Miao, who was secretly rubbing his finger, instantly stiffened, and then pretended to be a Xiao Miao who didn't understand anything.

"We are scattered." Ning Yuzhou said without changing his face.

Wen Mei frowned slightly, a little more worried on her face, and she stopped talking.

Ning Yuzhou knew what she was worried about without asking. Wen Qiao was weak and sick, and her cultivation level was not high. It was impossible for one person to walk in this dangerous underground space, and there were a lot of monsters here, as well as foreign cultivators who were ill-intentioned.

Whatever she encounters, the situation will not be too good.

Although Wen Mei doesn't get along with Wen Qiao very much, and is not very close, she is a cousin, and she doesn't want Wen Qiao to have any accidents.

But she couldn't say that in front of Ning Yuzhou. Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao are married. They are husband and wife, and they probably don't want to hear such words.

Wen Mei had to change the subject, "I just thanked His Highness Seventh for helping me."

Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao are married, and they are her brother-in-law, but Wen Mei has contracted with the third prince Ning Zhezhou. This relationship is really complicated, so she doesn’t know what to call him, so she has to follow the crowd, directly called His Royal Highness Seventh.

Ning Yuzhou gave a faint hum, and suddenly asked, "Do you know the situation in this underground space? What's the matter with the maze above?"

Wen Mei was stunned and couldn't help but glance at him. Ning Yuzhou, a person who could not cultivate, dared to come here and she was very surprised, but he was a member of the Ning family of the royal family, and there was a hidden scale guard around him and have confidence.

Suddenly she found that he was holding a white jade potted plant in his arms, with an unnamed Lingzhi planted on it, which looked like a weed.

She felt a weird feeling in her heart. It was not that her third sister liked to grow weeds. The Seventh Prince was also infected with the weed-growing quirk, right?

"You don't know?" Ning Yuzhou asked.

Wen Mei regained her consciousness, hesitated, and said truthfully: "His Royal Highness Seventh, this is actually a cave house that transforms into a demon. On that day, His Royal Highness and I entered the upper maze together, and we spent many days in it. Fortunately, I went to a palace. There was a luminous stone in the center of the palace. When the Third Highness accidentally touched it, the palace collapsed..."

All the cultivators who entered the Light Gate knew about the collapse of the labyrinth, and Wen Mei didn't want to hide it from him, anyway, after going out, Ning would also know.

Ning Yuzhou smiled slightly when he heard this. It seemed that his third brother's fortune was not uncommon, and it should be related to the Nether Leopard he had contained.

The Nether Leopard was born in the nether land, can pass the power of the Nether, is good at hibernating, and it is quite reliable to find the way and ask the way. With the Nether Leopard leading the way, they do not complain that they can reach the center of the labyrinth in the first time.

The shining stone should be one of the strange treasures.

It was the reason that prompted the birth of this cave. After Ning Zhezhou encountered it, he would definitely take it away, and the maze would collapse, revealing the space under the maze.

This space should be the place where the Demon Xiu was buried, and the body of the Demon Xiu must be somewhere here.

In an instant, Ning Yuzhou quickly figured out the situation of this cave mansion, combining the experiences along the way.