165 : Endless Sea

When falling into the space channel, Wen Qiao hugged Ning Yuzhou tightly for the first time, erecting the spiritual power shield to resist the squeeze from the space.

The space began to twist, and a force that was more terrifying than the repulsive force experienced in the secret realm before pulled them.

In front of this terrifying space power, Wen Qiao's spiritual power cover was fragile, and it broke with a bang. Her body was in a place filled with the power of countless spaces, and the flesh and bones all over her body seemed to be crushed by that power. Her skin cracked inch by inch, and instantly turned into a blood man, and her throat was filled with fishy sweetness.

Fortunately, this terrible pulling force was only an instant, and they were transported away by the restored space channel again.

When the body finally got rid of the shackles of the space channel, the two person and a beast were thrown out of the space channel again and fell from a height.

With a plop, the two fell into the water.

"Chiji~"

The big hair ball emerged from the water and floated on the surface like a ball. The long silvery-white hair sticks to the body wet-swiftly. It looks like a big glutinous rice ball floating in the water from a distance.

The big hair ball thumped, looking for two people falling into the water everywhere.

At this moment, with a bang, it saw Ning Yuzhou emerge from the water holding Wen Qiao.

Da Maoqi squeaked while moving towards them.

When the big hair ball arrived, Ning Yuzhou climbed onto the big hair ball, lifted the person in his arms, and let her lie on the big hair ball.

Wen Qiao's face was pale as paper, with a faint breath.

The clothes on her body were cut into one by one by the force of space, and the cracked skin under the clothes could be vaguely seen. The blood fell from her body, not only dyeing the long silvery white hair of the big hair ball, but also soaking red the surrounding sea water.

Ning Yuzhou watched this scene with red eyes.

He took a deep breath, stretched out some trembling hands, gently stroked away the black hair sticking to her face, fed her a piece of honey, and whispered: "Aha, Aha..."

Hearing the sound, Wen Qiao reluctantly opened her eyes.

Her eyes were dim, not as bright and dazzling as usual, but it took a while for her eyes to condense on her face, and said weakly, "Are you okay..."

Ning Yuzhou stroked her face, staring at her with Moyu eyes, and said warmly, "I'm fine."

When they were knocked down to the space channel, although they were quickly transported away by the twisted space channel, the power of the twisted space still hurt the cultivator extremely terribly. However, Wen Qiao protected him for the first time, using her body to withstand the power of the distorted space, and all the damage was concentrated on her.

Although Ning Yuzhou was also affected a bit, it was not as severe as her injuries, and the bones of her body were almost crushed by the force of that space.

Thinking of this, he dropped those slightly red eyes.

After confirming that he was really okay, Wen Qiao finally breathed a sigh of relief.

She is physically cultivated and has a demon body, and her physique is stronger than an ordinary Yuankong realm cultivator. Even if her bones are crushed, it is not too serious to her. But her husband is just a weak alchemist, and if one is not careful, he will die. It is really impossible not to protect him.