154 : Giant Ape

After digging for more than a month of spiritual stones, they finally decided to leave, planning to spend the rest of the time on the island mainland.

At this time, it had been fifty days since they arrived on the Tianshang Island mainland, and there were ten days left for them to explore around.

Before leaving, they sealed all the holes that were filled with spiritual energy.

What started is smelling.

Don't look at the cubs, but the claws are so powerful that it can control the surrounding soil and re-seal the caves. Not only the place where the mother and son white bears once lived, but also the cave where they dug the spirit stone was filled with soil.

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou discovered that the soil layer controlled by Wen Gungun became very hard, faintly preventing the leakage of spiritual energy in the spirit stone mine, and finally understood why there was a vein of spirit stone in the crack of the ground, but it was not affected by the outside. The monster beast perceives that it seems to be related to the natural skills of the mother and child of the white bear.

After leaving the seam, Ning Yuzhou did not remove the formation arranged there, leaving it to remain.

Returning to the bamboo forest above, Wen Qiao thought that these Qiongyu and Purple Spirit Bamboos were one of the favorite foods of iron-eaters, so she decided to plant some in the space. Last time she wanted to transplant some of them into the space, but she knew that the white bear and the giant wolf suddenly appeared, they were busy running for their lives, and then they were busy digging the spirit stone and then forgot.

The Qiandao Secret Realm is open once every three hundred years, and each time it is open for only half a year, with the size of the Qiandao Secret Realm, half a year is really not enough. I don't know if I can come back in the future, so I have to make more preparations.

It's not easy to raise only Gumball, but Wen Qiao still decides to create a favorable condition for it to grow.

After digging some Qiongyu and Purple Spirit Bamboos into the space, they left the bamboo forest and explored the surroundings.

After more than a month, Wen Qiao discovered that many practitioners had come to the mainland of Heavenly Island, and these practitioners had almost finished exploring the mainland of Heavenly Island. Most of the good things that were not guarded by high-level monsters were taken by them.

When they came here, there were some ten thousand years old spiritual medicine everywhere, but they didn't see it at all at the moment, and don't even think about it or know that they were poached by those people.

Wen Qiao didn't regret this, because they got a lovely Gungun and a spiritual vein.

Just that spiritual vein is a worthwhile trip.

They wandered around, as long as they encountered a spiritual medicine that was not in the space, no matter how old or small they were, they would dig one or two into the space.

In the past ten days, they visited a lot of places.

Now that I know that this place has been explored by those cultivators, it is estimated that there is nothing good, so I don't need to explore it carefully, just walk around and take a look. However, they always choose places where there are no high-level monsters, so there will be no danger.

Where there are no high-level monsters, the cultivators who have explored will not stay, but it is convenient for them.

They would occasionally pass by some high-level monster beasts' territories, of course, they would detour from a distance, and would not easily step into the high-level monster beast's territory, even if there were many precious spirit grasses in that territory.