34 : Successfully transformed

"Aha!"

Ning Yuzhou happily looked at the girl in the spiritual field, and was about to walk over, when suddenly heard a panicked voice: "Don't come over!"

After a pause, Ning Yuzhou's face showed a slightly startled look, but he didn't want to walk over.

The surrounding spirit grass is very luxuriant and grows wild and wild. Unknowingly, I thought it was abandoned for a long time, causing weeds to grow, and I couldn't see the neatness and order of the spirit field. Because the spirit grass grows so well, the girl hiding in it only shows her head, and the slender white neck is looming...

Ning Yuzhou suddenly understood something, and looked at her.

Wen Qiao was like a vigilant rabbit, hiding among the spiritual grass, staring at him nervously, and said: "Can you help me with a suit? I won't turn out clothes for the time being."

Having said that, Wen Qiao was a little embarrassed.

The inheritance taught her how to transform clothes into a human form. But her strength is not enough, all her strength has been used to transform into a human form, and she is temporarily unable to transform clothes, so she can only hide like this.

Ning Yuzhou heard it amusedly. The girl in the bushes of spirit grass stared at a pair of round black eyes.

Although her pink face was still childish, she could see what the future looks like.

In the end, Ning Yuzhou went back to the room, went to find the box that Wen Qiao brought when she got married, and took a set of light green dresses.

"You, you just hang it there." Wen Qiao whispered.

Ning Yuzhou hung her clothes on the vine branch that the Shijin Python walking vine approached behind her, and then saw that the vine branch was like a sneaking snake, rustling through, sending the clothes to the human girl in the spiritual grass field. .

Wen Qiao got the clothes and stared at the man outside the Lingcao Field with her dark eyes.

She blushed and whispered: "Husband, can you turn around?"

Ning Yuzhou glanced at her silently and turned around.

Wen Qiao looked at the man with his back to her and quickly put on her clothes.

Although she have been a grass for a few months, it is weird not to wear clothes after turning into a human form, and I feel very insecure.
"Husband, I'm fine."

Hearing the sound, Ning Yuzhou turned around and saw the girl standing in the spirit grass field at a glance. She wore a light green dress, fresh and elegant, with exquisite features and beautiful features. The eyebrows were not drawn but the eyes were black, and the lips were not dotted but vermilion. The clear and watery eyes, looking over with fullness, made people startled.

Wen Qiao smiled at him, the corners of her lips bloomed, and her little tiger teeth were looming.

So cute.

Compared to the unparalleled beauty, the cuteness when the smile bursts out is more pleasing to him. Ning Yuzhou returned a gentle smile and waved to her, "Come here."

Wen Qiao carefully stepped over the surrounding spirit grass and walked to Ning Yuzhou.

Ning Yuzhou looked down at her, her icy muscles and bones, and her cheeks dizzy.

Compared with the pale and weak before, Wen Qiao now looks like a healthy girl. Of course, Xu was once stunted and still a slender, pitiful little girl, with a delicate air rushing toward her face.