Chapter 2

Chapter 2

For this assessment, the original owner practiced and figured it out very hard in private, and memorized all the movie clips. But the clip that was playing now did not appear in his memory at all.

Ji Li glanced at Zhao Jinfeng and guessed the "trickiness" in this - the temporary change of the assessment content was nothing more than trying to mess up the original owner, which led to the failure of the assessment.

It's a pity that the other party's wishful thinking was wrong. Ji Li has never been afraid of anyone when it comes to acting.

Ji Li withdrew his thoughts and stared intently at the clip played on the screen. He wants to grasp the criticality of this role in the shortest possible time.

"Brother Qiao, isn't this Actor Qin's "The Awakened"? It's such a difficult part, didn't you say it was part of the assessment?" a trainee muttered.

"Of course it's not the assessment content stipulated before." Lin Qiao turned his eyes to Ji Li who was standing in the center, playing with taste, "What I want is that the bumpkin can't act."

Zhao Jinfeng took his money and deliberately wanted to be in the assessment. Time is difficult for Ji Li. If he failed the three assessments before and after, according to the rules of the trainees in the past, the other party would have to leave the company.

Several trainees gathered around looked at each other, and immediately understood the meaning of the words, followed by gloating, "So it was written by Brother Qiao? It seems that there is a good show to watch."

The clip played is taken from the movie "The Awakened". Although it has been released for ten years, until now, it is still the top three domestic high-quality movies on a rating website.

The protagonist of the film, Zheng Yi, accepted an organizational task and acted as a homeless man . As an undercover agent, he has been wandering around the town for a long time "pretending to be crazy and acting stupid", passing on information.

During this period, he accidentally met the heroine who is a dancer. The other party never disliked his "stupid" appearance, and helped him tenderly time and time again.

But the good times didn't last long, the important contact point of the organization was discovered, and the underground members suffered heavy casualties. At the critical moment, Zheng Yi suddenly discovered that the leader who carried out this annihilation operation was the heroine whom he had a crush on.

The other party's goodwill is a disguise, and the previous approach was all a temptation.

What is playing on the screen now is the classic clip in the movie - in order to protect the last clue of the organization, Zheng Yi had to personally kill the heroine from the enemy party. At this moment, the gangster who bullied him in the past bumped into him again.

Zheng Yi, who was numb in his heart, was kicked twice as teasing by the opponent, and finally fought back unbearably. The long-term depression finally found an outlet. The madness, pain, and incomprehension in his heart reached their peak in the impulsive violence.

——————————

Back then, as a newcomer starring Qin Li, with this movie, he won the Best Actor in both the Hundred Images Award and the Chinese Award. And the outstanding acting skills in this part of the movie were directly anointed.

This clip has appeared in the reality shows for actor selection in recent years. Many professional actors competed to imitate, but no one's performance has ever surpassed Qin Li.