Chapter 32

Chapter 32

The departmental division of Chaoying Culture is very detailed. It is said that it is simple to meet with the ministers of each department, but there are also more than a dozen people.

It was the first time for Ji Li to come to the company. Although he didn't know anything about these strange faces, other people already knew his information very thoroughly.

Yu Fuya returned to sign Ji Li after three years, and brought him back to his old club Chaoying. Although the boss Tao Mingyang didn't say it explicitly, everyone knew it well as long as Ji Li didn't play tricks in private, the company would definitely praise him, and it wouldn't be difficult to get popular just by showing him this face.

A group of people discussed Ji Li's future plans for more than an hour, and the meeting was adjourned just before the end of get off work.

Baozi flipped through his records and sighed, "Brother Ji, the company's plan for your future is too detailed, I've written twelve pages of this brief note."

Ji Li's eyes moved slightly, tight The heartstrings that had been tensed for a long time finally relaxed.

Compared with the indifferent attitude of Dream Media, Chaoying Culture has done its best for him. With the assistance of such a company, he will be able to devote himself wholeheartedly to filming in the future.

"Ji Li, you rest at home for ten days. After ten days, I will take you to the company to shoot some daily materials, as well as an e-magazine shoot and interview."

Yu Fuya confirmed Ji Li's nearly half a month's itinerary and walked in and told him. She deliberately extended the rest time for a few more days because of the uncomfortablility of the other party yesterday.

"Okay." Ji Li replied.

Ten days is enough time for him to concentrate on acting, and study the script by the way.

Ji Li glanced at the movie script on the desktop, and suddenly remembered something, "Sister Yu, can you contact the screenwriter for me? I'll be on the set after a while, and I want to talk to him face-to-face about the motivation of the creation."

Yu Fuya understood, "...Do you think the characters in this movie have prototypes, and aren't they completely fictional?"

"Well, I felt this way when I read the script."

Yu Fuya shook her head slightly, and expressed her thoughts, "This script involves several reincarnations. Even if there is a prototype story, it may be far from the script."

"I understand what you mean, but I still want to have an in-depth discussion with the screenwriter." Ji Li insisted.

He is used to trying his best to understand the script and characters as thoroughly as he can before shooting starts.

"It's simple. I'll contact you when we join the group." Yu Fuya responded and dragged Baozi to go. "You should rest early today and call us if you have something to do."

"Okay, be careful on the way."

After the two left, Ji Li picked up the script on the table and sat back on the sofa. Seeing the timing, Snow Cake jumped onto his lap and leaned softly against it.

Ji Li ran down its fur with one hand, and opened the movie script with the other.

Yu Fuya is right, this script is not an ordinary youth movie, but combines the concept of infinite time reincarnation, which is indeed a bit out of daily logic.