Chapter 88

Chapter 88

It was past five o'clock when the two were about to go out.

Ever since the crew moved to the United States for filming, Yu Fuya lived in the hotel room next to Ji Li's. She rushed out as soon as she heard the door open.

Coincidentally, she met the "guilty" little eyes of her own artist.

"Sister Yu."

Yu Fuya stared at Ji Li's ridiculously red lips, and at his and Qin Li's clasped hands, and almost couldn't resist the idea of ​​taking off her high heels and beating the latter violently.

She just knew it!

From the moment Baozi handed over the key card of Ji Li's room to Qin Li, her cub was abducted by this big-tailed wolf!

Yu Fuya suppressed the depression in her heart, and said to Ji Li in a warm voice, "Go to the room and find a mask to cover it, don't think that no one knows you when you are abroad."

Ji Li glanced at Qin Li secretly. After receiving the affirmative look from the other party, he took out the key card with a smile and walked back to the room.

Seeing the interaction between the two, Yu Fuya became more and more depressed.

It's okay to be kidnapped, but why does it seem that Ji Li is still the more obedient one?

"Sister Yu, I know you love Ji Li, but you should also understand who I am. I'm not interested in him on a whim." Qin Li said calmly, without any panic on his face.

"Ji Li actually cares about your feelings as his manager very much, and said that he promised you that he doesn't want to fall in love with me until he wins the best actor trophy."

Yu Fuya took out the e-cigarette she carried with her, and thought about it he held back again, "His career is still on the rise."

"I know, so I won't make it public for the time being. I will try my best to protect him and not let outside public opinion affect him in the slightest."

Yu Fuya although the temper is strong, but the heart is still soft.

"Ji Li has no parents since he was a child, and the remaining two or three relatives are all like that. You should know that I protect him as my own child."

Qin Li nodded, with a flash of distress in his eyes.

"Qin Li, be nice to him. Chaoying will naturally find a way to deal with the relationship between the two of you."

Yu Fuya has suffered so much in love and men, so she is worried about Ji Li's relationship in every possible way, but Qin Li was brought into the circle by her, so this character is naturally trustworthy.

After all, it is impossible for her to use her own feelings to harshly judge Ji Li's mate selection criteria, she has no qualifications and no position.

"Thank you, Sister Yu."

Yu Fuya clicked his tongue, inexplicably having the mentality of 'marrying a son', and there was nothing wrong with it, "Come on, you quickly disappear from my eyes."

Qin Li smiled lowly, and said two more words sentence and left first.

After Ji Li came out of the room, he only saw Yu Fuya alone, and he opened his mouth and asked, "Sister Yu, where is Qin Li?"

"You child, can I still eat him?" Yu Fuya didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and asked, "Are you in a better mood ? Are you out of the role?"