Chapter 74

Chapter 74

——Boom.

Ji Li heard his distinct heartbeat, and swallowed his dry throat without a trace.

When he first started acting, he didn't feel nervous, when he received an award for the first time, he didn't feel nervous, when he encountered public opinion disputes, he didn't feel nervous either.

But now he is under the control of Qin Li, and he is inexplicably nervous.

The other party leaned his head on his shoulder, even the sound of breathing was warm and sultry drunk.

Ji Li didn't dare to move, he was deeply afraid that if he struggled a little, the two of them would have closer contact.

Ji Li asked with a tense heartstring, "Brother Li, are you drunk?"

Qin Li's grip on his wrist increased slightly, and he asked word by word, "Do you hope I'm drunk or not ?"

Qin Li was testing the will of the young man, and was also restraining his impulse.

At the wine table, he took advantage of Yuan Jifei and the others to deliberately get a little drunk, when talking with the young man, he also revealed that he came here to rest temporarily.

Since the moment he stepped into the rest, he has been anxiously guarding the door.

He was betting whether the young man would have the slightest affection for him.

The moment the knock on the door sounded, Qin Yue felt a sense of satisfaction that he had never felt before, and he almost impulsively wanted to just pierce that layer of relationship paper.

But in the next second, he felt Ji Li's tense body.

The young man seemed to be cautious, not daring to struggle much.

Qin Li's rationality disturbed by alcohol quickly returned, and he was inexplicably confused he seemed to have frightened the other party.

"..."

Ji Li was silent.

In the world of adults, even if you don't speak clearly, you can understand the deep meaning of some words.

Ji Li does not deny that he has a little bit of attention and affection for Qin Li beyond the normal range, but he attributes all this to the other party's excellence.

After all, Qin Li's appearance, speech, and ability are there, and countless people appreciate and even admire him.

But no more than that.

Ji Li is focused on starting a new career, and love has never been in his consideration.

He didn't want to ruin a long-lasting friendship for a momentary emotional impulse.

What's more special is that the friend he cares about is Qin Li.

What if the rationality of both sides recovers after sobering up?

He couldn't figure it out for the time being, so he couldn't mess around.

Ji Li pursed his lips, and replied in a low voice, "...I brought you the anti-alcohol medicine, but you knocked over the water glass."

Qin Li smiled helplessly, "Blame me."

Blame me for being too impulsive.

He let go of the suppression on the young man, stood up, "There is mineral water on the coffee table, where is the hangover medicine?"