Chapter 69

Chapter 69

The matter of obsessed fans and photographers came to an end for the time being, and the crew finally entered a stable shooting rhythm.

A month passed by in a flash.

Seeing that the filming was progressing smoothly, Qin Li and Yao Chuan finally put on the agenda the long-planned fan tour.

After strict screening, the staff of the crew selected 30 fans who have the qualifications of the crew to visit the set. The most enviable thing is that the round-trip air tickets and hotel expenses of the fans who have obtained the qualification to visit the set will be fully covered by the crew.

As soon as the news was released, countless fans cheered and screamed.  

——Ahhhhh great! The sisters who were drawn are simply alive!

——You can see Yuann Yifei and Ji Li live! You can also see Ji Yunqi, three handsome guys!

——Sister upstairs, have you forgotten something? There is Brother Li on the production team! He is the producer!"

——So don't be an obsessed fans! As long as we follow the light in a normal way, they will definitely meet us with their best looks Yes!"

——Hahaha, sisters of the Ji family, hurry up and check the Weibo of krypton gold boss, I'm dying of laughter!"

The fans of Ji Li's family saw this comment, and immediately became interested in watching the fun, and turned away. Weibo position.

Who else could be the famous krypton gold boss of the Ji family?

The original Weibo ID was 'every day I think Ji Li is very cute', but now the Weibo ID 'I want to kiss Ji Li every day'.

With all the fans being mother fans, the boss's love for Ji Li can gradually 'degenerate'.

As expected of the big boss who firmly sits on the No. 1 gold position in the Ji family, he can be greedy for Ji Li's body!

Fan circles have a lot of weirdness about the nature of idols, and fans of the Ji family can naturally accept the big brother's fan attributes.

After all, the boss is not only rich, but he also blows rainbow praises every day.

Back then, at the end of the movies and TV series, he also published a long short essay on Ji Li's acting skills, which was full of praise!

The problem is, boasting is very professional!

That technical terminology, that subtle decomposition...it makes people want to write a small composition to rewatch movies and TV series!

In the end, it was carried and forwarded by countless marketing accounts.

To a certain extent, it can be regarded as increasing exposure and topicality for Ji Li. At this moment, Ji Li's official fan support club issued a statement of support for the crew visiting the cast, but the boss forwarded a sentence.

"Have a good time, keep a proper distance from him, and don't make things difficult for him."

Very sincere, but the comments below have already burst into laughter.

——Hahahahahaha! Did the boss not get the spot? Dumbfounded now!

——There are more things in this world that money can't buy! That's Ji Li's visit quota!