Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Ji Li was so preoccupied with reading the script that she forgot the company's off-duty time. It was almost half past nine now, he was very interested in this role, and planned to talk to Sun Yong tomorrow morning.

The descending elevator suddenly stopped on the sixth floor. As soon as the door opened, Ji Li saw He Ling's figure. The other party should have just finished taking a promotional photo, and with a stinky face wearing heavy makeup, he can actually see a bit of 'cold and evil'. Among other things, this face is really plastic.

"Come in?" Ji Li made way sideways.

Since the two are colleagues in the company, there must be some superficial courtesy.

He Ling stood still. He recognized Ji Li, and his unhappy eyes gradually turned hostile. "The company took my resources just to bring someone like you?"

Ji Li's eyes flashed, and he turned his face .

The rising goodwill dissipated in an instant. Learn art and be a man first. Opening your mouth and shutting your mouth is malicious, so who will you show it to?

The elevator door closes automatically when it reaches a certain point, Ji Li presses the door open button without hesitation, and asks, "The company assigns me to Sun Yong, and shares an agent with you, the same reason, you count..."

He deliberately paused, his eyes swept across He Ling's whole body, and he smiled with his lips curled up: What kind of guy are you?

Ji Li doesn't like to fight against others, but it doesn't mean he has no temper. Some words not need to be explained clearly, just relying on body and eyes is enough.

He Ling obviously understood what he meant, and a sense of embarrassment suddenly swept through his body. Before he could vent his anger, Sun Yong and his assistant came over.

"The elevator is here? Why don't you go in?" Sun Yong saw Ji Li in the elevator, his expression obviously happy, "Why haven't you gone back?"

Ji Li made a long story short, "After reading the script, I am going back."

Sun Yong didn't know the two have a "little conflict" in the world, he pushed at He Ling into the elevator, the assistant carried the backpack, and looked at He Ling carefully. According to his understanding of He Ling, this master must be angry again. Angry every day, angry all the time, idols these days are too difficult to deal with!

The assistant pushed his glasses nervously, and shrank himself in a corner as an invisible person, not daring to provoke anger easily.

Since Sun Yong got into the elevator, his mind has been on Ji Li. He caught a glimpse of the two stacks of scripts in the other party's hand, and asked, "It took a few hours to read them all?"

"Which one do you like? Is it the male lead of a costume drama?"

Sun Yong guessed confidently, but was caught in the next second. Ji Li slapped her face.

"I don't want to be the second male lead in ancient costume." Ji Li held up the script he wanted to play in front of the other party, "I want to play this."

Sun Yong showed surprise, and then nodded knowingly, "It's okay, the investment is small. A little bit, but it's better to fight for the male lead."

"I want to play the third male lead." Ji Li blurted out.

In just two sentences of dialogue, Sun Yong was slapped in the face by the young man crazily, and he breathed a sigh of relief, "What? The third male?" Did he hear it wrong? He don't play the male lead and the second male who have a lot of roles, and run to play the third male?