Chapter 82

Chapter 82

The next scene to be filmed was Wen Qiong and Lu Yao drinking and chatting in a bar.

Under Lu Yao's repeated questioning, Wen Qiong, who was slightly drunk, explained her intention to come to Iceland.

He said that he came here to escape and also to redeem himself.

To avoid the pressure brought by his parents and money over the years, and to redeem himself is the already dried-up inspiration for painting.

It is said that Iceland is a paradise for artists, and Wen Qiong hopes to find her own artistic muse here.

He used to be the proud son of heaven, but now he is hit by reality so that even the last trace of self-esteem has become reluctant. After his family was defeated, Wen Qiong fought tenaciously twice, but it seemed that the world suddenly isolated him and abandoned him.

This huge gap blocked Wen Qiong's heart, making him less fond of communicating with the outside world.

Because of the half-cup of Long Island iced tea, Wen Qiong poured it all out to a stranger in a foreign country tonight.

Maybe the other party will treat it as a joke to others after they sober up.

Forget it, it's all about using my own story to paint a glass of wine money.

Wen Qiong's confession touched Lu Yao.

Quarantined by the world? Abandoned by the world?

Lu Yao thinks of his dead mother, who said to him with a smile, "Your father abandoned me, now it's my turn to abandon him".

But the other party will never know.

What she abandoned this time was not the scumbag husband who "abandoned his wife and children, and cheated on his lover", but her own son who "knew nothing and was forced to understand everything".

After Lu's mother died, the pregnant lover became the mistress of the Lu family.

She didn't like Lu Yao, and wanted to win everything from the future Lu family for her child, so she coaxed Lu's father into a circle with just a few soft words.

Lu Yao was sent to a boarding school throughout the year because he had a Chinese face that was 'incompatible' within their standard, and then campus bullying and violence became a common occurrence.

Because there are no parents, Lu Yao has no one to complain about, so he can only suppress and let the gloom destroy his own inner world.

The second wife who became a regular lover only gave birth to two daughters for Father Lu.

Then, Father Lu began to accept him again, and began to use money to win him over, just for the so-called "one line of incense" of the older generation.

There is no common topic between father and son, as if there is only a cold difference between the cash machine and the cashier.

Lu Yao began to spend money and make friends recklessly, but after the hustle and bustle, what he had to face was a long, lonely night.

Everyone came for his "good temper" and "stupid and rich money", and no one cared about his real emotions at all.

The more Lu Yao thought about it, the more painful he was, he drank one cup after another of strong wine, and finally passed out on Wen Qiong's body.

————————

Ji Li and Qin Li repeatedly corrected the lines of this scene through voice calls before the filming officially started.