Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Everyone's curiosity was aroused.

"You guys sit down first, I'll go and see the situation." Yao Chuan got up, the director personally went to control the trial play.

Qin Li suppressed the curiosity in his heart and sat down calmly. He has his own sense of propriety in everything he does. He came to the crew to visit the set on a whim, and it was a coincidence that he met Ji Li when he was filming. If he showed too much attention to the youth in front of outsiders, he might attract gossip, which would be of no benefit to them.

Not far away, Ji Li cooperated with the shooting camera to rehearse the scene over and over again, and every martial arts move was not sloppy. In fact, Ji Li has filmed a lot of wire scenes before, and because of the role's needs, he also went to a regular martial arts class. For him, playing is not too difficult.

Not long after, Yao Chuan called everyone to prepare to start.

Ji Li stood where he was, going through the plot again in his mind after Xie Yan 'saved' the heroine, he was confronted by a group of professional killers not long after, and the former broke through the siege with his excellent skills.

The plot of this scene is very clear, and it is still the highlight moment of shaping the character. And in the dark line of the script, these killers were all sent by the palace.

Jin Wang Xie Yan failed to seize the throne five years ago. Although he held the late emperor's will to avoid death, there are always people who want to kill him. In the past, he was poisoned and assassinated secretly, but this time he sent people to encircle him.

His treasonous plan has just begun, and there can be no mistakes. As for these killers, he will let them come with their lives. This is the best warning to the people behind the scenes.

Ji Li completed the mental construction, and when he opened his eyes again, the sharpness and chill coexisted in his eyes. The young man's expression was covered by the hood, but outsiders could clearly feel the change in his aura.

Yao Chuan stared at the figure on the monitor, and unconsciously squeezed the walkie-talkie tightly. Fighting scenes have always been difficult to shoot, and the expressions that can convey emotions are covered by the hood. Even if there are close-ups of the characters' faces, He Ling has to make up for them in another day.

In this way, it will be even more difficult for Ji Li. Because it was a stand-in role, Yao Chuan only briefly explained the role of the bright line to the young man.

Unexpectedly, since the other party has read the script so thoroughly that he immediately grasped the feeling that the character should have in this scene.

The current aura is right, but the next martial arts moves must keep up. Thinking of this, Yao Chuan immediately called out 'Action'.

The group of killers rushed forward in an instant. The mountain wind blowing past the tip of the knife brought a solemn killing intent, causing the white gauze on the veiled hat to flutter. At this moment, Ji Li was pulled away from the ground quickly by the wire, he quickly adjusted his posture, his whole body formed a straight line, and went straight to the leader killer.

The latter stabbed with the sword, at the moment when it was about to touch the youth's forehead. Ji Li flicked his sleeve suddenly, and the special bone fan hidden in the sleeve flexibly circled his fingertips. The fan surface resisted the cold light of the sword tip, and then cleverly locked the blade and turned it around. The sharp blade cut the killer's throat, and blood splashed out on the spot.