Chapter 57

Chapter 57

The staff just got the news.

The team's fan-busting remarks in the fan group a few days ago were exposed by screenshots!

The most frightening thing is that even the two remarks made by extreme fans cursing Qin Li are also in the screenshot.

You know, the review of the official fan group has always been very strict, and they have just been presumptuous for a while.

Unexpectedly, there are black fans hidden in the group? Also took a screenshot of the message at the first time. Don't post it early, don't post it late, it just came out at this juncture!

There is already a black and familiar topic on the hot search of #Bian Jin Actor Position#, and the revelations of these group chat screenshots have quickly attracted attention.

You know, Qin Li not only has a lot of fans, but he is also very popular with passers-by. All of a sudden, the anger of Qin Li's fans and netizens was ignited.

——Bian Jin? Which stupid, unnamed actor are you? Take care of your fans' mouths! Want Qin Li to die? Fuck you, this is man whom this old lady has been chasing for ten years, and you just let your fans' mouth run like this?

——In a few years, will he surpass Qin Li? Sorry, passers-by thought it was funny. Fans are too ignorant, right?

——Looking at the entire entertainment industry, there are no actors and fans who dare to say this, right? Does anyone dare to disagree with Qin Li's god-level status? Is there a little bit of gold in Bianjin's last movie? How many people laughed at the award nomination?

——Just to tell fans not to post stinky comments in the group? Does it mean that the group management also thinks so in private? Fan follows the Lord, maybe Bian Jin is such a guy with high self-esteem.

——The friend upstairs, get rid of the possibility, he does have too much confidence in himself! I belong to a certain film and television cooperation company. Before, Director Song wanted to cast him in a comedy movie, but the team rejected it saying it was a shitty script. If you don't want to pick up the work, just don't pick it up. You don't have to insult someone's hard work. Disgusting.

Because of the association of Qin Li's name, Bian Jin's popularity rose even faster. More people ridicule came out, and some directly scolded Bian Jin on Weibo.

On the Internet, all malicious things are magnified.

The protagonist is cancerous, fans insult the seniors, the team looks down on comedy movies and belittles them...

Whichever one is said, it is an existence that will be ridiculed, scolded, and humiliated by other fans and industries.

Not to mention, Bian Jin's pink eye disease and black fans are only a lot more, these people seized the opportunity to spread the word, and spread Bian Jin's notoriety completely.

When Bian Jin's team was busy, An Qi's phone rang. It was the new film producer that Bian Jin had found three days ago.

An Qi suppressed his anxiety, and answered with a smile, "Is Mo the producer? Hello."

"I was planning to tell you, Bian Jin likes this movie script very much, and we are planning to..."

"Wait, what?"

An Qi suddenly got stuck, and within half a minute, her face collapsed.

Immediately afterwards, the other end of the phone hung up mercilessly.