Chapter 66

Chapter 66

Tomorrow is the day off for the transition and there is no need for filming. A group of people didn't break up until almost twelve o'clock after eating.

Yuan Jifei's drinking capacity was so shallow that it was a mess, and he was the first to lose. Ji Yunqi was still laughing at him on the front foot, but he was drunk on the back foot.

The hotel where they stayed and the place to eat were far away, but only three to five minutes away.

On the way back, the two of them refused to let the manager, assistant and others get close to each other, and they must put their shoulders together.

The scene in this movie has not started to be performed, but the drunken cross talk between the two began outside the scene.

"Tell me, I'm such a fierce 1, why... hiccup... why is it that the CP is tied to someone else, and it's still the one below?"

"Meng 1? Why not Meng 2?" Ji Yunqi rushed stupidly He gestured with his fingers.

Yuan Jifei slapped his hand away, "Get out, you are a fool, you don't understand fart."

"You...why are you still swearing!" Ji Yunqi pursed his mouth and warned viciously, "Be careful of me!" , I'll tell my brother when I get back!"

Ji Li stared at the two wobbly people in front of him, and recorded the whole process with his mobile phone, his eyes full of interest.

When these two people sober up tomorrow, they must have a good look at it.

No wonder the two can become friends who talk about everything in the original book.

Just like this drunk talk, if they don't become friends to cover up each other, then these 'drunk scandals' will be terrible.

Just as Ji Li was thinking, his arm was suddenly pulled hard.

At the same time, a speeding locomotive roared past them.

"Are you okay? Concentrate on walking." Qin Li protected him, with slight worries in his eyes.

The familiar smell filled the tip of his nose, making his heart beat slightly faster.

Ji Li was half a beat behind, always thinking that alcohol was the cause. He withdrew from the other party's protection range uncomfortably, "I'm fine, thank you Brother Li."

Qin Li was about to say something when he heard Ji Yunqi and Yuan Jifei who were walking in front arguing in the same place.

The two were startled by the speeding party at the same time, and fell to the ground unsteadily, accusing each other of their faults.

The two assistants couldn't stand it any longer, and they showed 'apology' smiles on each other, and took great pains to pull back their own artists.

When they arrived at the hotel where they stayed, Yuan Jifei was the first to be taken back to the room.

Since Ji Yunqi entered the elevator, he squatted in the corner of the elevator for no reason and refused to leave. The assistant Hanamaki spent a lot of effort, but couldn't pull him out of the corner.

Ji Li and Qin Li were afraid that they would get stuck in the elevator and were just about to help when they heard footsteps in the corridor outside.

In just two or three seconds, a deep and cold voice sounded, "I'll do it."

Hanamaki glanced sideways, and immediately recognized the person, "Derictor Ji, why are you here?"