Chapter 21

Chapter 21

There was an actor accident in the production crew, and today's filming progress can only be delayed. Although Yao Chuan has a hot temper, he does things relatively neatly. He simply gave everyone a vacation, and arranged for someone to take Ji Li to make up makeup photos.

The casting of "Schemes of the Great Zong Dynasty Youth" has not been officially announced yet, and it is completely in time for the re-shooting.

"Brother Ji! I'm here!" Baozi rushed into the makeup artist with a lot of drinks, "Thank you, teachers. I'm Ji Li's assistant. Brother Ji asked me to bring these drinks. Take whatever you want. "

"Thank you." The person in charge responded and called everyone to take a break. Time wasn't too urgent when taking makeup photos of Ji Li alone.

Baozi took the opportunity to bring Ji Li a cup of coffee, and said with a smile, "Brother Ji, would you like some?"

"Why did you come here?" Ji Li looked at the drinks divided by the staff and asked in a low voice in surprise, "How did you became my assistant, and bought things for everyone?"

"I called Team Leader Wang." Baozi looked proud, "He told me that you temporarily took over the show for He Ling, and now you have joined the team , Sun Yong has that kind of virtue. How can there be no one following you around? So, I volunteered to go up." Baozi raised his palm excitedly, "Brother Ji, let me follow you? If there are really things I don't understand, I can learn." Baozi the optimism in him is very similar to his previous assistants.

Although Ji Li was moved, he didn't want to delay others, "I have no money and no fame now, are you sure you want to be my assistant by my side? You can only get a basic salary from the company every month."

"Brother Ji, I have money myself enough." Baozi approached him, whispering proudly, "I've always had a good eye for people, you're sure to be popular! I'll follow you now, won't you become a senior figure in the future?"

Ji Li chuckled lightly, He handed back the coffee in his hand, "I want milk tea, coffee is too bitter to drink."

Baozi understood that the other party had accepted his status as an assistant by default, so he smiled happily, "Brother Ji, I'll get it for you!"

"Okay." Five minutes later, Ji Li was holding a cup of milk tea, chewing pearls on his cheeks, and letting several stylists to adjust with his look.

Baozi sat quietly on the side, and reported to him, "Brother Ji, I changed the room standard for you in the hotel. I have already discussed it with the crew and the company. I have temporarily settled in the pet shop for Snow Cake, and I will call it a night to pick it up."

Ji Li nodded, obviously satisfied with Baozi's efficiency.

Xie Yan's modeling setting was prepared early in the morning, and only needs to be slightly modified in details according to Ji Li's facial features. The styling director liked the mole on the bridge of Ji Li's nose very much, so he kept it on purpose so as not to completely cover it up with makeup. Closing the gentle eyebrows of the young man is very beautiful. Because the appearance of the scene was accidentally revealed, the crew simply used this look as a set makeup. Other shapes will be presented one by one during the shooting.

Ji Li has read the original work, and because of his identity as a 'stand-in actor', he has read the script by heart. Although he took over temporarily, he has already mastered the role to the point of proficiency. The makeup photo shooting went smoothly, and the job was over in less than an hour.