Chapter 96

Chapter 96

Fifteen minutes later.

Many acquaintances gathered in the room, and after hearing about what happened to Ji Li just now, their faces turned ugly one by one.

Yu Fuya almost couldn't hold it back, she wanted to raise her high heels and smash the pervert's head, "This kind of dog is a waste of social resources while living."

If Qin Li hadn't returned in time, the consequences would be unimaginable.

The lower body of the man in the shirt was kicked twice by Qin Li. The severe pain made him faint on the ground, and he has lost the ability to move at this moment.

Yuan Jifei walked to Ji Li's side, and took the initiative to hand over the brewed ginger tea, "Ji Li, are you okay? Your complexion look bad."

"...It's okay." Ji Li took the tea from his friend.

In fact, when he thought of what happened just now, he was so sick that he couldn't even drink water.  Yuan Jifei added, "Don't worry about snow cake, Baozi and the others will notify us as soon as there is an inspection."

Snow Cake's front paws were kicked by the man in the shirt and looked a little swollen.

Ji Li and Baozi are both worried.

The latter saw that there was a lot of trouble here, so he took the snow cake to the pet hospital on his own initiative.

Yuan Jifei heard this, so he called his assistant to go with Baozi. It's good for the two of them to take care of each other on this big night.

In the corridor outside the room, Qin Li stood with a cold expression, the chill emanating from his body seemed to be able to freeze people in place.

The manager of the hotel stared at him with evasive eyes, and the back covered by his clothes was covered with cold sweat, "Mr. Qin, this matter is indeed the negligence of our hotel. Don't worry, we will cooperate with the police to investigate thoroughly."

He can't remember clearly. This is the first time he said something similar.

Qin Li's identity is here, and Ji Li is a rising traffic actor in the entertainment industry... If this news gets out, not only their hotel will suffer condemnation from fans, but he, the hotel manager, will also suffer.

As soon as the words fell, Qin Li's assistant came over with the cleaning staff on this floor.

"Brother Li, I did a preliminary investigation of the surveillance in the corridor. This man had been hiding in the safe passage before, and slipped into the house during the afternoon cleaning."

However, after the cleaning staff left, the man in the shirt never went out.

Thinking about it, since then, he has been hiding in the hotel room to 'wait for the rabbit'.

"Mr. Qin, Manager Sun, I really don't know about this!" The cleaning staff quickly defended. He was so nervous that his hands were twisted together.

When she learned about this just now, she was afraid that the 'black pot' would fall on her.

"This afternoon, I was notified of the cleaning of the guest room, so I went into the room to clean it according to the usual process."

Ji Li brought his own bed sheet and quilt cover, and the room that he stayed for only one night was generally not messy, so the cleaning steps were actually not complicated.