Chapter 30

Chapter 30

In the lounge.

Ji Li scooped up the ice cream one by one, the redness in his eyes sockets hadn't completely faded away, and occasionally he had to hiccup slightly.

However, the mood has calmed down a lot, at least not like the one just finished, and he can't recover for a long time.

Baozi looked at the ice cream in the front row of the table and muttered in his heart.

Yu Fuya came back from the outside, and she glanced at Ji Li who was fascinated by eating, "Where did you get the ice cream?"

Baozi explained instead, "Teacher Qin Li asked someone to bring it, and Brother Ji hasn't finished eating that one yet."

The ice cream in front of the table was arranged in a long queue, and there were all kinds of ice cream.

Yu Fuya didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and joked, "Where did they get you so many ice creams in the middle of the night? I guess you, you were made uncomfortable by the characters in the play, and the real Qin Li came to compensate you, didn't you?"

Ji Li took a sip, and his voice became hoarse, "Brother Qin knew that I was in a bad mood after the show, so he asked me to eat ice cream and rest."

"It's okay to eat ice cream, but don't eat too much at night, be careful to hurt your stomach. "Yu Fuya forcibly put away the other ice creams on his table, with a mother's heart, "I'll put it in the refrigerator for you to eat more next time."

Ji Li picked up another ice cream first, "I'll just eat two "

Yu Fuya didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "It's weird, how did Qin Li know you like to eat ice cream when you're upset?"

"I want to ask too! As Ji's assistant, I didn't even know that he loves to eat ice cream but Teacher Qin Li knew it clearly, and he almost took over my work." Baozi said.

Yu Fuya patted Baozi's forehead in a funny way, "What kind of vinegar are you eating?"

Ji Li talked to the two about the day the movie was finalized, "Baozi, next time I'm filming the finale, you have to buy ice cream for me in advance."

"Okay! Brother Ji!" Baozi received the task and immediately became energetic.

It took Ji Li ten minutes to scoop out the two ice cream cups, without wasting any sweetness.

He took a few deep breaths, and finally suppressed the shadow of the character in his heart for the time being, "Okay, let's remove the makeup."

Hearing this, Baozi immediately called the makeup assistant.

After about half an hour of tossing around, the production staff knocked on the door, "Sister Yu, is Ji Li ready here? Director Yao asked him to go over and cut a final cake."

Ji Li just finished changing into her casual clothes, "What about, Brother Qin, have they finished filming?"

After his roles were finished, Xie Chenyuan played by Qin Li and the queen mother played by Weng Meini and others had another highlight of the confrontation.

"Well, the filming is over." The scene manager responded.

Tonight's filming was much smoother than expected. The scenes that were originally expected to last until two o'clock in the morning were all completed before eleven o'clock.