Chapter 124

Chapter 124

"It's him."

Ji Li saw that he couldn't escape, so he had to confess frankly, "He is Director Xu's nephew, and he also competed with me for the role of Chen Yi at the beginning."

"Later he went to audition to compete for the role of Yansu.”

Qin Li nodded, and moved closer, obviously not planning to let him go.

Ji Li doesn't know whether to laugh or cry, "We are a professional actors, and him and I are also im a serious cooperation."

"I know." Qin Li hugged him up.

Ji Li couldn't break free, so he continued to lie on his body with hands and feet, "Qin Li?"

"You're not wearing slippers, don't step on the ground." Qin Li took Ji Li back to the bed, and groaned sourly. "My little demon monk is going out to seduce others again."

Ji Li snorted, "Nonsense, what is needed for the role?"

Qin Li took the initiative to pick up his coat and carefully put it on for his lover, "I have seen Xu Yanzhi before, At the Huadian Film Awards Ceremony, the child actor made his debut, he is a talented and experienced young actor."

Qin Li knew about Ji Li's filming of these movie scenes, and he had already eaten the jealousy he should have, The psychological preparation that should be done, he have it.

Again, it is impossible for him to stop Ji Li's career development for his own selfishness.

So, at this moment, the two chatted slowly.

"I heard from Baozi that he seems to have won the best actor nomination for "The Corridor of Dreams", but he didn't take home the Best Actor trophy."

Qin Li buttoned the top button of Ji Li's jacket tightly, trying to keep the wind from blowing him away. Come in, "Because I was the one who took home the best actor trophy that year."

This is an understatement, but the domineering aura contained in it is hard to ignore.

Other actors worked so hard to win the Best Actor Award, but for Qin Li, it became easy and within easy reach.

Ji Li's Mu Qiang was troubled by his mentality, and his eyes lit up immediately, "So it's you, film emperor Qin."

Qin Li rubbed the tip of his lover's nose, and suddenly asked, "Then am I better than Xu Yanzhi?"

Ji Li chuckled, and instantly fell into his arms.

Dare to say this for a long time, the aftertaste of the vinegar is still volatile.

He didn't find Qin Li's jealousy annoying at all, instead he felt a little indescribably happy.

Qin Li is such an excellent person, every time he is sticky and jealous by his side, doesn't it prove that he is in his heart? He is very fond of him?