Chapter 71

Chapter 71

Facing Ji Li's sudden gentle questioning, Qin Li was stunned for two seconds, his heart was so soft that it was a mess.

He took two steps closer and resigned helplessly, "Yes, it's my fault for being a bit harsh, but I didn't mean to hurt you."

Qin Li looked at the young man's right eye that was a little red from the stimulation of the fake blood, and forcibly pressed his eyes. Live in the apex of reluctance.

"No matter which crew you are in from now on, your body will always come first, do you understand?"

Ji Li originally mentioned it casually, but he didn't expect to get such a sincere and warm instruction from a man. His anger was easily soothed, and he hooked his lips.

"Well, not next time."

Yu Fuya coughed violently when she heard the conversation between the two.

Fortunately, it was finished today.

If he stayed on the set for a few more days, he wouldn't even know how his artist was kidnapped!

Before Ji Li could speak, Ji Yunqi on the side opened his mouth stupidly, "Sister Yu, is your voice not so good these days? I have health-preserving and throat-nourishing tea from my second sister over there. Do you want some?"

"..."

Yu Fuya got stuck and almost wanted to kick Ji Yunqi out.

Qin Li knew it well, and smiled without saying a word.

But when Ji Yunqi opened his mouth, it was considered timely to interrupt the delicate atmosphere between Ji Li and him.

Yao Chuan made arrangements for the transition, and walked back quickly to be concerned, "Ji Li, are you okay?" "Director Yao, I'm fine, I can shoot the last scene as usual."

There is no time for the work and career brain to stop.

Yao Chuan felt very relieved, and he patted Ji Li on the shoulder, "Okay, it's fine, we're ready to switch to filming."

As for whether this is the last scene, it's unknown.

————————————

The following scenes are continuous——

Chen Xi angered the big drug lord Shi Ye, and was beaten violently to the point of death.

But Shi Ye didn't intend to just let the young man go. He asked his subordinates to drag Chen Xi to the back mountain, where he raised more than a dozen hungry wolves in the semi-abandoned pen with few people.

That's right, he was so cruel that he wanted these hungry wolves who were still vicious to eat the young man to death.

Before Chen Xi, those disobedient drug dealers and policemen all had such an end, including Chen Xi's brother Chen Deshui.

The shooting point in the back mountain is very close to the base camp of the 'Drug Lair'.

For the sake of fidelity and safety, the crew specially found a group of tamed wolves in neighboring provinces, and transported them to the shooting location from thousands of miles away.

At this moment, dozens of wolves were imprisoned at the venue, their green eyes staring wide open.

Probably due to the change in the environment, the wolves were vigilantly staring at the staff coming and going, and some of them had already let out threatening roars.