Chapter 120

Chapter 120

With the help of Qin Li, the film star, to study the script and dialogue scenes together, Ji Li and the character 'Chen Yi' got along very well, and many heavy and difficult scenes were almost solved easily.

The only bad point is that the character of the demon monk needs to show the temperament? It is too demonic and charming. Many times, the two of them will face each other in the script, and their minds will be moved elsewhere.

In the end, it had to be that Ji Li didn't come to bed for a long time.

The movie "Demon Monk" will start shooting in two weeks. Before the filming starts, there are still a series of things to do, such as makeup photos and script readings. Ji Li must spare enough time to make arrangements.

So, after spending half a month in the United States with Qin Li, Ji Li still booked a return ticket.

No matter how good the love is, the career still "can't be left behind".

The car stopped at the airport aisle, and there was still some time before the security check.

"Should I take you in?"

"No, I can do it alone." Ji Li refused with a smile.

Although? Yes? In overseas airports, not many people can recognize Ji Li, but Qin Li is different.

The other party is a top actor in China, and he is quite famous overseas.

This time there is no "Poor Journey" program shooting as a suitable reason. If, like last time at the Iceland airport, he is recognized by fans, takes a group photo and sends it to domestic forums, then it will be bloody for a while.

"Speak to Sister Yu and the others? Have you passed? The company will send someone to pick up the plane, right?" Qin Li was still worried.

His overseas film work has not yet ended, and he cannot return to China with Ji Li this time.

"Don't worry, Baozi knows my landing time, and will arrange for someone to come pick me up." Ji Li said while pinching Qin Li's thin lips, teasing with a smile, "How about you? Stop nagging, I'm afraid I won't be able to bear it gone."

Qin Li held his lover hand and kissed it, "At most? In two months at most, I will fly back to find you as soon as the filming here is over."

"Okay, I'll wait for you to go home.” Ji Li responded warmly.

Qin Li was obviously pleased by this sentence, and took a deep breath before suppressing the reluctance in his heart, "Go, it's almost time."

The airport passageway can only stop temporarily for five minutes.

Ji Li nodded, took off his seat belt and got out of the car.