Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"You..."

Lin Qiao choked, his neck turned red again with anger.

"Since you offered to act in a show, don't worry about it here. If you want to be an actor, what kind of hardship is this?" Wang Zhang obviously didn't take such trivial matters to heart.

The pursuit of acting is the word "true". When an actor is filming on the set, he occasionally suffers injuries that are tens of millions of times more serious than this.

Song Lan secretly gave Lin Qiao a warning look, and said on the surface, "If you feel uncomfortable, go to the infirmary to deal with it later."

Wang Zhang is a well-known director, and Song Lan is an artist director. The two broke up openly and secretly. After hearing Lin Qiao's accusation, it was obvious that he didn't intend to blame Ji Li for "entering the show".

Seeing this, Lin Qiao was so aggrieved that he almost gritted his teeth.

Obviously he wanted to teach Ji Li a lesson, so why did he suffer from being dumb?

"It's a good performance to be able to achieve this level in a short period of time." Wang Zhang approached and praised, and the depression accumulated before had disappeared.

He looked at Ji Li with a smile, "Someday there will be a role suitable for you, I will definitely get someone to contact your company."

"Thank you, director." Ji Li pursed his lips and smiled, showing the humility of a 'newcomer' in place.

At this moment, Zhao Jinfeng sat blankly, feeling faintly guilty in his heart.

I thought it would be another farce based on Ji Li's acting skills, but I didn't expect that the other party actually completed the performance brilliantly for the first time.

Ji Li had been paying attention to Zhao Jinfeng's expression from the corner of his eye, and then changed the topic, "Speaking of which, I have to thank Director Zhao for giving me this special opportunity."

The word 'special' was a bit heavy. 

Zhao Jinfeng saw the attention of the crowd, so he quickly stood up and said politely, "What are you talking about? As your acting director, I can only provide you with theoretical help. You seize the opportunity yourself."

Consciously glanced at Lin Qiao. The latter was aggrieved, avoiding his gaze.

Wang Zhang has been a director for so many years, and he has developed a pair of discerning eyes. He naturally saw Zhao Jinfeng's "guilty heart".

Which character is this?

I can't act well in this 'drama', so I have the nerve to be a teacher?

He looked at Song Lan, and said with a smile, "Tell your President Meng, that the level of your company's selection of training instructors needs to be improved. Don't delay the good seedlings among the trainees."

Zhao Jinfeng immediately heard this, and his heart skipped a beat faster.

He graduated from the Academy of Film and Television back then, but his appearance was average, and he failed to follow the path of a powerful school. These years have been playing some supporting roles, the pay is not high, life is not stable.

At the beginning of the year, he heard that Dream Media was recruiting trainee mentors, so he took a chance to try it out, and was unexpectedly selected.