Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Qin Li patted the major general's head, his face full of helplessness, "Where did you pick up the stray cat?"

Qi An approached, looked at the dust on the skinny kitten, frowned, "Probably from the pile of abandoned buildings nearby. When I was walking this morning, I heard a slight call." At that time, he didn't pay much attention to it, so he brought the major general back. In the blink of an eye, the dog slipped out again, and now brought the cat back.

While speaking, the cat had already landed on Ji Li's shoes, barking loudly.

Ji Li couldn't bear it, he bent down and picked it up. The cat's nose has a small red scar from scratches, and its royal blue pupils shine a little from the slightly opened eyes, looking pitiful and cute.

"This major general always likes to pick things up in the waste of pile, thinking that he will be praised every time." Qi An couldn't help complaining.

Ji Li gently hooked the back of the cat's neck with his fingertips, and raised his eyes curiously, "Why?"

Qin Li glanced at him, and made a long story short, "I joined the filming team four years ago, and I brought the major general with me...

"The location is in a very remote mountain village, far away from the city, and the transportation is inconvenient.

The crew stayed there for half a month to shoot the scene, but before leaving, it suddenly encountered a heavy rain. A mudslide gushed out from the back mountain, flooding and destroying most of the village. Many villagers had no time to escape and were crushed into the collapsed houses. Before the rescue team arrived, everyone spontaneously organized a rescue.

"Major general searched and rescued many people with his dog's nose, and was rewarded by the local fire department afterwards." Afterwards, this matter was reported by the media, and the major general became a star dog, and occasionally he even specialized in pets. Find the next program.

Qi An added with a smile, "We registered a Weibo account for the major general, and it has more fans than some celebrities in the industry."

Qin Li glanced at his friend and stopped, "How can you compare like this?"

Ji Li smiled and didn't interrupt, just stroking the kitten in his arms, and after a while, the kitten has become obedient.

He likes cats.

Originally, Ji Li was thinking about raising cats in his free time after he retired from acting, but he didn't even find a pet cat yet, so he got into the book first.

Qi An suggested, "Shall I take this cat to a pet store?"

"Send it to the pet store and see if anyone adopts it." Qin Li nodded in agreement.

He is busy with his daily affairs, and it is okay to raise an adult dog like the Major General, but he really has no time to take care of a kitten.

"Let me do it." Ji Li blurted out," There is a pet shop downstairs in the dormitory where I live, so I can take it back along the way later."

Ji Li wanted to take this kitten back for adoption, but It's a pity that his current savings are so weak that he can hardly even take care of himself.

"Okay, I'll leave this cat to you." Qi An spoke first.

Seeing this, Qin Li just nodded.