Chapter 93

Chapter 93

Taking advantage of the popularity of "Time Traveler", many marketing accounts and film critics have sent long-form movie analysis.

A comprehensive analysis of the script plot, actors' acting skills, screen composition, etc. was carried out.

Among them, the most popular acting analysis post comes from Ji Li's fan circle.

"On Ji Li's detailed acting skills in movies, have you really discovered it?"

"The title is long, ordinary and straightforward.

However, the content of the text is as long as a thousand words, and there are screenshots of the movie attached, which are very vivid with both pictures and texts.

The author of this acting analysis post is a Weibo user named 'I want to kiss and cry every day'.

There is no doubt that he is still the big boss who has long been recognized by fans of the Ji family.

This 'true emotional essay', which should have been popular only in fan circles, has been forwarded 30,000 times in just five days, and the accumulated comments and likes are countless.

Because the big guy's analysis post is really amazing.

The whole article is a professional analysis of acting skills, and some subtleties are almost seen with a magnifying glass. If it is not singled out, few ordinary audiences will notice.

The most important thing is that through Ji Li's acting skills in the movie, the boss can also list practical acting principles.

In the fan circle, Ji Li's fans took this post to the theater for the second and third time.

Outside the fan circle, many teachers and students from film and television colleges followed suit. They obviously felt that this post could be used as a reference content for professional film and television courses.

Even Wang Zhang, the director of "Time Traveler", forwarded a comment.

"This friend is not an ordinary fan, right? The analysis is in place, and there is no exaggeration at all. Ji Li is not only good at acting, but I didn't expect his fans to be talented people." "

After Wang Zhang reposted it, within a day or two, the directors who were close to him all liked him.

After being affirmed by the directors in the circle, the popularity of this post rose again and again, and the comment area below was lively and interesting.

——Worship the boss! Everyone is from Earth, why do I only act like an illiterate!

——Which bookstore can I buy your works? I lined up all night to buy them!

——Good fellow! @Baixiang Award, @China Entertainment Awards, @Movie Top Award, the three major film festivals hurry up and show me! If there is no big boss to be a judge in the new session, then I will definitely not watch it!

——One fan from another family, I am so envious of Ji Li and Ji's fan circle! I watched the big guy's Weibo admiringly, it's krypton gold, analysis and comments, double guarantee of intelligence and financial resources!

——Wow, I'm so sour, fans rely on their strength to help the real master become popular? It's so awesome!

——It’s fine for other fans to be envious, but don’t try to pry our boss! Did you see the ID? The boss is concerned about Ji Li Zai Zai, you don't want to pry the corner of the wall.