Chapter 24

Chapter 24

After eating with Qin Li and the others, Ji Li returned to the hotel. He leaned on the sofa and stroked snow cake in his arms, staring at the WeChat business card that Qi An sent him.

There is no fancy nickname ID, but a concise and clear three-character name. (Yu Fuya) Under the WeChat business card, there are two lines of Qi An.

——Ji Li, Sister Yu is my career teacher. In the early years, she brought out countless popular artists and gold medal managers, but she returned to her family these years and rarely appeared in front of the public.

——However, she seems to have the idea of ​​bringing an artist back recently, whether you can invite her depends on your own ability.

Ji Li stared at the black rose on his WeChat profile picture, lost in thought.

Suddenly, someone rang the doorbell, "Brother Ji, are you in the room?"

Snow Cake, who was sleeping on her lap, raised her head vigilantly when she heard the sound, Ji Li touched it, and spoke to Baozi at the door, "Yes, you can come in directly."

The latter had his room key card, and after receiving the response, he quickly opened the door, "Brother Ji, I bought you some fresh fruit downstairs, all of which have been cut. Well, you have a taste."

"Baozi, you came just in time, I have something to ask you." Ji Li cut to the point.

"Brother Ji, tell me." Baozi sat down opposite him, looking energetic.

Ji Li rubbed the phone screen, and asked lightly, "Have you heard of Yu Fuya?"

"Such a famous manager, of course I know. How could there be anything about the entertainment circle that he didn't. "

Ji Li forked him a piece of watermelon from the table and smiled, "Okay, tell me."

"It's a long story!" Baozi straightened up and swallowed the watermelon in one gulp, "Yu Fuya must be in her early forties this year, right? She got married three years ago and returned to the family. Even though she is not very old, she was a fabulous manager in the entertainment circle in her early years." As soon as Yu Fuya graduated, she entered the circle of agents.

"She has a very vicious eye for people. Before she turned 30, she brought out an actor and an actress. Most of the actors she picked up and put into the crew during the rookie period are now very popular."

"That's right. If I remember correctly, even Teacher Qin Li was taken by her for a while when she first debuted? At that time, even Qi An could barely be a trainee agent. However, no matter how powerful this person is, there are still when you lost sight."

Ji Li became more and more interested, "You continue to talk."

"It was all ten years ago, and Chaoying Culture signed two newcomers at the same time, Qin Li and Zhu Xusheng." Baozi said Then, he started to check his phone.

Ji Li was not in a hurry to urge, but just nodded silently.

He knew before that Qin Li first signed with Chaoying Culture Company to make his debut, and then the five-year contract successfully expired. He got together with the original company and established his own company, Lixing Culture.

To this day, the two companies have maintained a good cooperative relationship.

"Brother Ji, look at this." Baozi handed the news he found out to Ji Li.