Chapter 139

Chapter 139

The two had just returned to the bedroom.

Before Qin Li had time to do something, Ji Li, who had found the right time, pushed him to sit down beside the bed.

Ji Li sat straddling Qin Li's lap, strangled the other's collar tightly with his palms, leaned closer and raised his eyebrows, "Teacher Qin Li, you can now explain. Okay. "

"Otherwise, don't even think about staying here tonight."

Seeing Ji Li's sneaky jealous look, Qin Li didn't seem to panic, "Finally it's my turn to ask? Is my baby sour?"

Ji Li snorted and interrogated all the leaking posts on the Internet, "I heard that you are each other's first love? Are you still on and off? Be together for so many years?"

"Nonsense."

Qin Li circled Ji Li's body, and answered seriously, "Isn't my sexual orientation right here? I don't like Sun Li, and I never had any wrong thoughts from the beginning."

The cooperation in the newcomer period, Qin Li held take the idea of ​​your work seriously. Later the nature of this cooperation changed slightly, and he cut off the contact decisively.

Here at Qin Li, the quality and popularity of the works should not come from the hype of "love affair".

How could Ji Li fail to see the seriousness in Qin Li's eyes?

The suppressed smell of jealousy has all evaporated until now, and he asked again, "...then there are quite a few male actors who have worked with you before, and the pairing with Lalang CP are all in the same basket. Have you ever been tempted by a boy?"

Qin Li chuckled twice, being driven by his inquisitiveness, helpless and happy, "Do you know what will happen if I'm tempted?"

"Huh?"

Qin Li lowered his head and kissed the back of Ji Li's hand, "If I'm tempted by someone, and he's filming an advertisement in the west of the city, I can drive over from the east of the city and say 'drop in'.

"I bought all the types of ice cream in the store, and then turned on the RV heater in advance and sent it to him.”

"He lives with the crew next to me, so I dragged the major general to act and try my best to visit him. I'm so excited, I can't hold back, and I want to send the cooperation script to him."

Ji Li heard it. His face was hot, and he pinched his Adam's apple, "When did you learned to be glib by now?"

"I've done this in practice, you know it best?" Qin Li held Ji Li's hand instead, leaned closer and sighed.

"From the beginning to now, there is no one else but you."

Ji Li's mouth bent unconsciously, and he hummed twice to turn the page, "Then what are you going to do with Sun Li? It's been almost two days, If you and Lixing don’t speak up to solve the problem, some netizens will believe it."

"Sun Li’s matter was not hyped up on the bright side, and it was marketed while the film was released. I immediately contacted director Ke Hei and the producers have discussed it, and this matter must be resolved once and for all."

Qin Li wanted to resolve it on the bright side, but the teams and fans of both parties could not hide from the open and secret conflicts. It will also have an impact on the box office that is still in its release period.

"Hidden Dream" is aimed at the box office champion, and the second place "Reverse Hunting" bites so tightly.

Even if Qin Li is willing to tear up his face in the first place, he still has to consider the dedication of director Ke Hei, the film producer, and all the staff behind the scenes.