Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Half a month later, on the set.

Yao Chuan held up a loudspeaker and shouted, "Qingming, Ji Li, you two come here, this is the key point, I have to explain to you carefully."

Ji Li quickly handed the milk tea in his hand to Baozi, and walked over.

He met Zhou Qingming, the actor who played the male lead, and after the two nodded slightly, they were silent.

In the days since officially joining the group, Ji Li, Xu Miaomiao and others have all become familiar faces, except that they can't chat with this cold-tempered Zhou Qingming.

However, Ji Li did not intentionally break such a relationship.

In the script, the hero Xuan Ming played by Zhou Qingming and the villain Xie Yan played by him are originally a kind of "confrontation" atmosphere.

Xuan Ming was born in a rich martial arts family, he is arrogant and indifferent, and his martial arts are difficult to rival, but when he and Xie Yan met for the first time, the two had a tie, and it was difficult to distinguish between them.

Xie Yan is warm-tempered in front of outsiders. Since saving the heroine Xu Miaomiao, he and the team have gotten along very well. But in the face of this "stranger" who appeared suddenly, Xuan Ming was always secretly on guard.

The next scene was the first conflict between the two broke out.

The protagonist and his party are eager to pursue the person behind the scenes. After solving two murder cases in a row, they found many clues about the villain behind the scenes. Xuanming contacted his own sect, and quickly took action and removed the villain's den in Xiangyang.

In the end, before the protagonist group reaped the joy of winning, the reversal came this 'den' was simply a bait trap, because at the same time, the group of mysterious villains took advantage of the weak manpower of the Xuan family and slaughtered the Xuan family And the disciples who have not left the teacher.

When Xuan Ming and others arrived, the Xuan family had already become a sea of ​​blood, and no one survived.

All the timing points were pinched just right, there must be an inner ghost secretly sending the message.

Xuanming was under the control of thirst of blood, and he identified Xie Yan's secret tricks, so he directly gave Xie Yan a sword in front of everyone.

Yao Chuan clapped his palms with the script, and said seriously, "Qingming, you have to remember that your feelings for Xie Yan are very complicated. At the same time, you admire and agree with him, and secretly hope that he is a truly credible person."

Xuan Ming and Xie Yan are two opposing characters, if it is not forced by the situation, the two should have been able to become best friends.

"In the end, the whole family was massacred because of this little bit of 'lucky psychology'... The pain you have to show is double, not only the hatred and disappointment for him, but also the powerlessness of your own family being destroyed pain."

Zhou Qingming nodded with the same serious expression, "Director Yao, I understand."

"Ji Li, what do you think of your next role?" Yao Chuan didn't directly talk about the play, but threw the question away.

Seeing that he was being named, Ji Li said calmly, "Acting is deceiving, male version of green tea."

[Green tea actually means a person is very calculating and is deliberately showing only their good qualities on the outside but they are rotten on the inside. It is a slang most commonly attached to women that's why Ji Li said it as a male version.]