Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Ji Li's eyes dimmed in an instant, and before he could get angry, Baozi came up from behind, "He Ling, you are too harsh to say that!"

"You have no place to speak here!" He Ling said fiercely. Glancing at him, "If you don't want to be my assistant, then get the hell out of here."

"...Who cares about being your assistant, I'll resign right now!" Baozi's chest heaved, obviously furious.

WTF? Just because he had a bit of money behind him, could he dictate to others casually?

He Ling didn't expect that Baozixing would stand up for Ji Li, so he became even more annoyed. He grabbed Ji Li's neckline and said, "You are quite good at buying people's hearts."

"It seems that you have been in the circle for the past two years, and haven't learned how to be a human being." Ji Li stared at the opponent's clenched fist, his lowered gaze was completely frozen, "Baozi, open the door of the room for me."

"Huh?" Baozi was stunned for a moment. In seconds, immediately find out the room card and do so. The electronic door on the left opened in response.

He Ling didn't understand why, and his clenched fists gradually turned white, "What do you mean?"

"Nothing interesting." Ji Li clasped his wrist instead, and clearly understood every word, "There are surveillance cameras in the corridor, so it's not convenient for me to hit someone."

After he finished, Ji Li pulled He Ling into the room with all his strength, and kicked the door shut, "Stand aside, Baozi, don't meddle."

He Ling turned to Ji Li In the cold eyes, the anger in his heart froze for a moment. Before he could react, the latter elbow landed on his chest.

"Hiss." He Ling retreated in pain.

Ji Li didn't give the opponent any chance to fight back, and quickly tripped.

He Ling fell to the ground in response, hitting the back of his head hard on the ground. Ji Li used his body advantage to suppress him from above, and the fruit knife he drew from the table was quickly and ruthlessly inserted into the side of the former's face.

The sharpness of the blade loomed on his face, as if a slight struggle could instantly scratch the skin.

He Ling gasped, "...Ji Li, you are crazy, it is against the law to injure someone with a knife!

"You were the first one to speak insults." Ji Li turned the handle of the knife indifferently and seemed to be smiling. "I didn't do anything to you. How am I breaking the law?"

"Do you know who is standing behind me? If you dare to hurt me, I will never end with you in the future." He Ling gritted his teeth, but did not dare to move.

Ji Li admired his angry and aggrieved look, and laughed, "I don't care who is standing behind you? Do you think you can soar into the sky with a financial backer? I'm afraid I'll be stinky if I say more about those dirty deeds."

He Ling jumped to Dream Media, and Sun Yong took him to answer the call all the time. From being a puppet male lead with a small cost three months ago, to now bringing money into a big crew...

What kind of deal is hidden behind this mediocre leap? The answer is self-evident.

He Ling felt fear and embarrassment in his heart when he heard this. How come? Outsiders didn't know about the fact that he was taken to the 'drinking party' by Sun Yong, so how could Ji Li know? Could it be that Sun Yong told him in private?