Chapter 38

Chapter 38

After Qin Li and Qi An left, Ji Li and the others watched the playback again.

The main cameraman is the veteran of Wang Zhang's filming team, and his shooting skills are very good.

Even if Ji Li has improvised words and deeds, he can instantly capture and quickly give the most suitable composition.

Occasionally, some shaky pictures highlight the characters' struggling and vain hearts to the greatest extent.

It can be said that the acting skills of the actors and the composition of the screen are equally wonderful.

There is no doubt that this is a good show.

Feng Cheng and Wei Lai spent most of the day on the set, and when Wang Zhang announced the end of work, he pulled Ji Li aside, "Ji Li work is over, do you want to eat hot pot?"

Ji Li was surprised by their proposal, "Hot pot? "

Feng Cheng hooked on his shoulders, with a familiar look on his face, "Yes, didn't Director Wang say that the three of us should bond more to form a stronger relationship? Eat hot pot and play games?"

Wei Lai's personality is more like a Buddha outside the play, but he nodded beside him, "There is a hot pot restaurant in the center of the town. It remains open until one o'clock in the morning. It's still convenient to go now."

Compared with Cai Yishu, who is a terrible person to get along with, Ji Li still has a good impression of the two existing leading actors.

The three boys in the play have an iron relationship since they were young, and it is only right that they need to quickly establish friendship outside the play.

"Okay, I'll change first and then we go there." Ji Li responded.

Wei Lai took out his mobile phone, "I'll ask the assistant to set up a seat first, what kind of hot pot will you eat?"

Feng Cheng raised his eyebrows at him before letting go of Ji Li, "Let's make a decision?"

"Can you eat spicy food? Or just a plain one?"

"Of course." Feng Cheng, from Xiangzhou, who loves spicy food, snapped his fingers in response, "If you don't eat spicy, can it be called hot pot?"

Wei Lai smiled and didn't refute, and turned to tell his assistant.

————————————

Ji Li left the show and went back to the lounge alone to remove her makeup.

Someone knocked on the door of the half-covered room, and Ji Li said without raising his head, "Baozi, you can just come in, what door are you knocking on?"

There was no joyful sound as expected, the tone of the visitor was very shallow stuffy, "Ji Li, it's me."

Ji Li reacted immediately, and looked sideways, "Teacher Mu?"

Mu Suian met his gaze and curled his lips, "Is it convenient? I just want to borrow you for a few minute to chat."

"Of course it's convenient." Ji Li stepped forward and asked him to sit on the sofa in the lounge.

Before the other party opened his mouth, the young man took the initiative to ask, "Mr. Mu, do you think I acted well in the scene I just played?"