Chapter 5

Chapter 5

It was just after eight o'clock when Ji Li arrived at the filming set.

It was still early, and the crew was doing preparatory work. The core area of ​​the filming was sealed off, and outsiders were not allowed to enter and exit at will.

The company did not send any assistance to Ji Li, but only gave him a pass for the actors and crew.

At this moment, Ji Li was standing at the outermost edge of the studio, his palms tightly clutching the straps of his backpack, and his expression rarely showed a bit of confusion—where is he going to report?

These chores outside of filming were previously handed over to his assistant.

A man in a black jacket saw him, approached him and asked, "Hello, who are you? This is the studio of the film crew, so you can't enter casually."

Ji Li saw the work ID on his chest, and immediately reacted politely. He said, "Hello, big brother, I am the actor who played Song Zhao in "Country and the World", and my name is Ji Li." After speaking, he handed over his actor pass.

"Ji Li?" The man glanced at the ID, and then carefully scrutinized his appearance, "So you are the newcomer from Dream Media that was temporarily stuffed in?"

Temporarily stuffed in?

Ji Li thought about this word secretly, and asked hesitantly, "Excuse me?"

"I'm the casting director of this drama, Xiao Linsen." Xiao Linsen handed back the ID, and pointed to the road, "Go straight for fifty meters, When you see the blue wall and turn right, it is the actor's dressing room, and you can ask someone there."

"Okay, thank you director." Ji Li nodded, not delving into the meaning of what the other party said just now.

Xiao Linsen stared at Ji Li's back, shook his head and murmured, "He looks good, but he looks like a vase who can't act."

Come on, let's hurry up and find a candidate actor according to Teacher Qin Li's instructions.

With Ji Li's appearance, how could he be willing to pretend to be ugly? I'm afraid I don't even want to get my makeup dirty!

He dared to bet that he didn't even have to wait for the rivalry with Teacher Qin Li. The other party would not be able to pass the first beggar group scene this afternoon.

——————————

Ji Li found the small room where the supporting characters put on makeup, and before he could knock on the door, he saw the stylist walking over with a bunch of things.

As soon as the two met, the latter asked in surprise, "... Are you Song Zhao's actor?"

"Yes, teacher, hello, my name is Ji Li.

"Just call me Zhang Ming, go in, I will be in charge of your overall look today."

Ji Li nodded and silently followed behind Zhang Ming.

"I heard that I changed people temporarily, but I didn't expect to be replaced by such a handsome little boy like you." The stylists in the circle basically regard 'exaggerated praise' as a necessary skill, and they can use any adjective.

Ji Li was not surprised, so he could only curl his lips slightly.

"Sit down, first put on the headgear, then make up, and finally change clothes." Zhang Ming took out the equipped headgear, patted the simple modeling table, "The first scene in the announcement is scheduled for half past ten, we have to hurry up." The scene may not be shot on time, but the styling must be done on time, which is the default principle on the set.