Chapter 72

Chapter 72

Two days later, Ji Li spent half a day cooperating with the crew to finish filming the content on the fly page, and then it was officially completed.

The idea of ​​Fang Zhixing's screenwriter is beyond people's expectations. After the movie is released, this specially arranged fly-page foreshadowing should give the audience an unexpected surprise.

Yu Fuya booked a plane at noon tomorrow, and the entire Ji Li team will leave with her at that time.

As for the finale celebration banquet, they plan to wait until after the whole group shoots dinner, and then return to Haishi to hold it.

Ji Li tidied up his police uniform in the play and put it in a dust bag with great care.

With one month of in-group training and two and a half months of shooting time, the role of Chen Xi has been integrated into his flesh and blood.

Some people say that being an actor is a process of continuous accumulation and integration.

Ji Li is convinced of this sentence.

He enjoys the process of accumulating film and television works, from Song Zhao to Xie Yan, from Xiang Suian to Chen Xi, after each journey, he will start to look forward to meeting new characters and starting a new life in the play.

"Meow~"

Snow cake stayed on the bed obediently, and accompanied Ji Li to pack her luggage.

Suddenly, it jumped off the bed and rushed to the door.

Before Ji Li understood what was going on, there was a low whine outside the door, accompanied by the sound of paws pawing at the door.

Without thinking too much, I knew that the major general was coming again.

Ji Li laughed softly, and walked quickly to open the door, but when he saw the door, he was stunned by the scene in front of him.

Qin Li was leading the major general, one person and one dog were both very straight.

"Brother Li, what are you..."

"I just went out for a walk with the major general, but as soon as I came back, it got stuck at the door of your room and refused to leave." Qin Li's complexion and tone were very ordinary, "Probably because he knows Snow Cake is leaving tomorrow, so I can't bear it."

Ji Li looked down slightly, and the major general raised his expectant little head and was staring at him.

The dog impatiently slapped its front paws on the spot twice, and let out an eager low whine.

Ji Li understood the meaning in an instant, and rubbed the major general's head, "Okay, I see, you can come in and play with snow cake for a while."

The major general got his consent, and his tail twirled wildly.

As soon as Qin Li let go of the major general's dog leash, it rushed into the room with ease, and threw the soft snow cake on the ground.

One cat and one dog, having a good time.

Qin Li looked back and landed on Ji Li's face again. He handed over the black bag in his hand, "For you."

"For me?" Ji Li reached out to take it, and his palm touched the cold For a moment, surprise burst out in his eyes.

"Is there ice cream in it?"