Chapter 110

Chapter 110

Ji Li didn't expect that the audition results would be announced on the spot, and there was a hint of surprise on his face, "Director Xu, what do you mean?"

When he asked this question, he still looked at Xu Yanzhi's expression from the corner of his eye.

If the other party is really the 'default hero', will this result come too suddenly?

"The heroine of the fourth part of "Killing Gods" "The Demon Monk", I've decided on you." Xu Cheng stretched out his hand to signal, "Ji Li, I wonder if you would like to cooperate with our team?"

"Of course."

Ji Li immediately stretched out his hand and grabbed it back. This was the script he was looking forward to, and it was also the male lead he got after hard audition.

Win beautifully, answer dignifiedly.     

"Call your agent over here." Xu Cheng asked straight to the point, "If it's convenient, the teams of both parties will first draw up a shooting contract."

Xu Cheng has been in the director circle for so many years, and now he has absolute decision-making power in his own films.

Now that he has decided that Ji Li is the hero of the movie, no one else can stop this decision.

Since the two parties have the intention to cooperate, they should stipulate the preliminary contract early to give each other peace of mind.

Ji Li responded with a smile, "Okay."

Zhang Ye was convinced by this answer, and then bowed to Xu Cheng and the others, "Director Xu, I'll go first, thank you for giving me this audition opportunity, I wish the film crew all the best in the future."

Xu Cheng had a good impression of Zhang Ye, and took the initiative to pat him on the shoulder, "Don't be discouraged, your age is your greatest advantage, polish your acting skills, the future is promising."

"Well, I will!"

Ji Li and Zhang Ye also walked out of the inner room one after the other.

Yu Fuya and Baozi sat on the plastic bench and waited patiently, while Chen Chao stood by the window with an unburned cigarette in his hand.

As soon as the door of the inner room was opened, the three people waiting outside turned their attention one after another.

Chen Chao extinguished the cigarette on the window sill, and then threw it into the trash can casually, "What did you audition for? There are only three people, why did it take so long?"

Isn't it just running with you?

It's boring to waste such a long time pretending.

"One person plays two roles, playing the two images of the holy monk and the demon monk, playing against each other." Zhang Ye said briefly.

Chen Chai could also see the audition results from Zhang Ye's expression, and he snorted for granted, "Forget it, I knew you couldn't pass, so I'll go back and find you another role." What's so troublesome?

Isn't it just to make Xu Yanzhi in it shine?

"Ji Li, what about you? Did the audition go well?" Yu Fuya held her heart tightly and asked with anticipation.

To be honest, the most feared thing in the entertainment industry is the relationship, not to mention Xu Yanzhi can be regarded as a relationship with acting skills.