Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Song Song is a die-hard fan of He Ling, and he has been following him since he became a trainee, and it has been three years now. On the debut night of last year's draft, He Ling was stuck in a position and missed the chance to form a group, which tortured the entire fandom.

Song Song and her star-chasing little sisters were directly abused and turned into poisonous ones. While protecting He Ling, they crazily insulted their opponents and chased the group of idols to bite them. In their eyes, no one can compare to Baby He Ling, and all celebrities of the same age who are related to their idols are sucking blood.

Therefore, as soon as the news of Ji Li's "relying on relationships to grab the role" came out, they gathered a small group of fans and insulted the former all night long.

They are active in various forums and various microblogs, crazily brushing black material and entries for Ji Li. I can't wait to peel this hateful Ji Li through the screen. They stayed up all night and the result was an unexpected reversal.

Their idol was acting self-important? Ji Li was the real god of the video who got their crazy rainbow farts at the beginning?

Song Song and the others offended a lot of fans, but at this moment, the laughter of other fans almost drowned them out.

"Song Song, what should we do next? Shall we keep a low profile?"

"What do you mean low-key? Didn't you see brother's second deletion last night? We have to believe what he said! Ji Li and Qin Li must have an affair!"

Song Song completely ignored regardless of the feeling of being 'slapped in the face', he stubbornly defended his idol, "It must be that Ji Li spent money to set the rhythm. The more this is the case, the more we can't give up!"

"But the internal group manager of the support club said, let us the fans stopped temporarily, they are contacting the company officials to understand the situation."

"We can't stop! The management of the support club is a bunch of weak people, and only strong in private. We have to take the lead in any tearing battle? If we admit defeat now, our brother will be even more wronged! He only have us now understood.

Song Song angrily preached in the small group, commanding, "Quickly, put Qin Li and Ji Li's black material on it now!"

Not long after this line was typed out, a star chasing girl sent a link: What a f*ck look at this spreading! I fed the dog for a year, and I want to go to him. Now I'm going to take off my fans and step back on it. The next second, the other party quickly withdrew from the group.

Song Song didn't react, and while cursing the fans who quit the group who were not firm in their stance, he clicked on the link sent by the other party. It didn't take long for her to be completely dumbfounded.

That link is a gossip blogger who broke the news very accurately. He broke the love scandals and gossip news of many celebrities in the circle. This time the content of the text is short but explosive.

#He Ling sleeps with others at a bar? #My God, it's so explosive! He Ling was photographed participating in a sleepover in the investment circle, and all the intimate videos with the money lord behind the scenes were exposed? The amount of information is too much, I will take it slowly, you guys talk first.

Attached are two animations below. In front of the wine table, He Ling accompanied the middle-aged man in the suit, letting the other party's salty hands caress his face at will; in the dark underground garage, He Ling was pressed by the door of the car by the drunk man. The drunk man buried his head in He Ling neck like asking for it.