Chapter 67

Chapter 67

When Qin Li rushed to the hospital, Ji Li had just finished applying medicine to the abrasion on his arm.

The disinfectant in the room has not completely dissipated, and the smell makes people feel irritable for no reason.

Qin Li looked calm, and walked to the young man's side without saying a word, "Are you okay?"

Ji Li shook his head, his tired expression dissipated a lot because of the other party's concern, "It's nothing serious, but the driver hurt his foot , Baozi's head was smashed."

The incident happened suddenly.

Concerned about the injuries of the driver and Baozi, Ji Li had to go to the hospital.

He was the least injured and the last to be given medicine. The wound had just been treated one second, and Qin Li and the others arrived in the next second.

Ji Li was in a good mood, and joked, "It just so happened that today I acted in the 'injured' blasting scene. I don't need to wear this little injury on my arm. The next scene will be filmed normally."

"It doesn't matter when, your situation is the most important thing, we will talk about the filming later." Seeing his unrestrained appearance, Qin Li felt a burst of heartache and self-blame again.

It's all his fault that he didn't do it right, so that the young people can't get safety guarantee on the way back from work.

While talking, Yuan Jifei and Ji Yunqi who got the news also rushed over in a hurry.

Half an hour ago, Yuan Jifei had just arrived at the hotel, and Ji Yunqi told him about it. The two were really worried, so they secretly asked the staff to prepare the car, and slipped over from the side door of the hotel.

"It's not good, how could it be followed by an obsessed fan?"

Yu Fuya was so angry that she couldn't calm down when she thought of the situation just now, she also encountered a lot of obsessed fans who stayed at the spot and followed the car, but the girls she met this time were so crazy that it was jaw-dropping.

There are five girls in a car, all of them are obsessed fans of Ji Li.

It is not clear whether the car is their own or hired, but it is clear that they rushed up on purpose, trying to force their car to stop.

The driver was vigilant early in the morning and stepped on the accelerator in time to escape the collision.

As a result, the group of obsessed fans did not give up, and suddenly accelerated to walk alongside them on the mountain road, and even opened the window to shout.

"Brother, we have no malicious intentions, we just want to see you."

"Brother, we have a gift for you."

They all wore masks and peaked caps tightly, covering most of their faces, but from their eyes it was still creepy to see the crazy 'love'.

After finishing speaking, they overtook the front of the nanny's car, and suddenly slammed on the brakes to force it to stop.

The driver of the production team slammed on the brakes at the first time, but he still couldn't dodge it in time and crashed into it. Because of inertia, a group of people in the car suddenly arched forward, and they were more or less bumped.

The driver was so angry that he rolled the window and cursed.

That's a mountain road!

If you are not careful, you may rush down!