Chapter 106

Chapter 106

Perhaps because of Qin Li being by his side, it was rare for Ji Li, who used to sleep in bed, to have a solid sleep outside.

When he woke up, it was already eight o'clock in the morning of the next day, and the camera restarted, entering a new day of reality show recording.

Ji Li squinted his eyes, only to realize that he was lying back on the bed in the middle.

He looked at the inner bed on the right side with some surprise, it was empty, and Qin Li had disappeared.

"Stop looking, his on the bathroom."

Yuan Jifei sat on the edge of the bed with a cup of hot tea, covered the microphone, and explained lightly, "He carried you back to this bed before the recording. "

He was the first to wake up, and the recording equipment was already on.

When Ji Li met his friend's gaze, his eyes looked a little guilty, "Good morning, Jifei, how are you resting?"

He swore last night that he would sleep in a separate bed with Qin Li, but he suffered from insomnia most of the night and sneaked back to the other party's bed.

"I'm a light sleeper, it doesn't matter where I rest." Yuan Jifei still refused to stop his teasing, and blinked, "Anyway, you must be resting well."

Ji Li quickly got up from the bed, and subconsciously got out of bed picking up the coat and putting it on, "Then, I'll go wash up first."

"Go ahead."

Seeing his friend's figure disappearing in a hurry, Yuan Jifei's gaze unconsciously stayed on the end of the bed where the coat was placed just now, showing a trace of envy smile.

The coats that Ji Li picked up casually were actually prepared by Qin Li in advance, and they were arranged according to the other party's habits.

"Oh."

Yuan Jifei was thinking, when he heard a muffled sound of turning over from the left.

Ji Yunqi, who has a big heart, is still sleeping happily with a ball of quilt at the moment.

Go to bed the earliest, wake up the latest, and Yuan Jifei could even stay awake at night.

The quality of sleep is enough to make him envious.

——————————

When Ji Li walked to the bathroom, he still didn't find Qin Li.

However, when he saw the toothpaste brushes already squeezed into the washstand, he showed a faint smile.

The habit of living together has become natural, and these small details hidden under the camera are enough to make people's heart beat.

Just as Ji Li was thinking, there was a sound of footsteps at the door. Through the mirror, he saw Qin Li in sportswear.

There was still a little sweat on Qin Li's forehead and the side of his neck, and the sunlight came in through the top window of the wooden house, coating his whole body with a charming golden light.

Just by simply standing over there, the whole person becomes unbelievably sexy.

Qin Li is a very self-disciplined person, and his figure is obtained through hard work.