Chapter 122

Chapter 122

Hearing Ji Li's answer, Xu Cheng's smile became wider. He patted the other person's shoulder, "Just try your best, with me? Is it okay? Why is there a rigid requirement that the first scene must be done once?" The entire movie is filled with a lot of non-physical performances, and it takes a certain amount of time for all of the actors to get into the mood.

Xu Cheng knows better than anyone how difficult it is to shoot a rival scene without a physical performance.

On the day of the opening, the reason why he only arranged such a scene was because he controlled the difficulty of the scene and wanted to give Ji Li, the hero, more time to get used to it.

"Thank you Director Xu, I will work hard."

Xu Cheng picked up his script and signaled, "Let's go, I'll tell you about the play while you act."

Although? I have rehearsed these intangible performances, but I still have to familiarize myself with each fixed point on the scene, so that the visual effects team can capture and post-production.

It took nearly 40 minutes for the group to get the positioning of the first scene together.

Xu Cheng returned to his director's seat, "Ji Li, you can silently digest it again, we will start filming in five minutes."

Ji Li nodded, and soon, Baozi came up with the makeup artist, " Brother Ji, hurry up and drink some warm ginger water, wait? Don’t take off your clothes and you’ll freeze."

"Understood." Ji Li smiled.

In fact, Baozi has already been promoted by Chaoying as his publicity agent, and the company has also found a new life assistant to join the team, but Baozi seems to have developed a habit, as long as he can take care of things, he basically does it himself.

Ji Li forced himself to drink half a cup of spicy warm ginger water, feeling his whole body warmed up, so he took off his padded jacket.

The makeup artist put the prepared black valance hat on Ji Li's head? The color of the hat complemented his cassock with golden curse on the black background.

Then he added some lip color, "Brother Ji, it's almost there."

"Okay."

Ji Li lifted the black veil on the brim of the veiled hat, and his mind vaguely returned to the first scene of "Schemes of the Great Zong Dynasty Youth".

At that time, he was just a little-known martial arts stand-in, wearing a white veiled hat to hide his appearance.

This step by step, now he has become the hero of the movie, and he has a similar look.

It's just that this time the curtain cap is a sharp weapon used by the 'demon monk' to kill demons.

The surroundings remained as quiet as before the shooting. Ji Li closed his eyes and quickly passed the scene, and calmly gestured an OK gesture to director Xu Cheng.

"Okay, the audience is ready. Three, two, one, Action!"

"One shot for three scenes!"