Chapter 56

Chapter 56

At ten o'clock the next day, Ji Li and Yu Fuya came to the headquarters of Lixing Culture.

The headquarters of Lixing Culture is located in the International Trade Building. From the fifteenth floor to the twenty-second floor, the entire eight floors are their work area.

Although it is less than five years since the establishment of Lixing Culture, under the leadership of Qin Li and Qi An, it has become the fastest-growing company in the industry integrating film and television, and its momentum is close to the other established industries such as Jincheng and Chaoying.

It was the first time for Ji Li to come to Lixing Company. Looking at such a large-scale working environment, he showed rare admiration in his eyes, "Brother Qin Li is really amazing."

After ten years of debut, Qin Li is not only legendary the film king but also an unshakable mountain in the film and television industry. The description in the book is really not an exaggerated description.

Yu Fuya spoke with Qin Li's assistant on the phone earlier, and as soon as the two of them got into the elevator, a specialist helped to scan the buttons on the 22nd floor.

"Will you regret coming to Chaoying?" Yu Fuya asked teasingly, "If you signed the contract with Lixing, I'm afraid the resources will be soft at this moment."

Chaoying is an old company, but Yu Fuya has to admit this In two years of development speed, they are far inferior to Lixing.

"What can I regret? I have Sister Yu as my manager, Mr. Tao and Chaoying are also treating me with heart, and I don't know how many people secretly envy me."

Hearing this, Yu Fuya couldn't help but raise the corner of her mouth.

The elevator door arrives at the designated floor.

Qiao An, Qin Li's business assistant, was already waiting at the elevator door, "Mr. Ji, Ms. Yu, Mr. Qin and the person in charge of the film and television legal department are already waiting for you in the conference room."

Ji Li maintained a decent smile, "Please lead the way "

"Of course."

The three of them walked quickly to the meeting room, and the moment Ji Li entered the door, he met Qin Li's gaze.

The eyes of the two met in mid-air, reflecting the joy in each other's eyes.

"Good morning, Brother Li."

"Good morning." Qin Li invited them to take a seat, with a relaxed tone, "The contract has been drawn up by the legal department, and I will wait for you to review it before signing the contract."

While speaking, the person in charge of the contract handed over the printed document .

Yu Fuya directly flipped through the details of the contract, and after scanning a line of text on the front page, her eyes immediately showed surprise, "The actor position is the same?"

When the words fell, Ji Li was taken aback, "Brother Li, Chen Xi Isn't it a male supporting role?"

The film is under the banner of a double-decent male lead, but in fact, the portrayal of the scenes is still divided into priorities. With the male protagonists Ji Yunqi and Yuan Jifei are in front, Ji Li originally thought that he was at the back because he's a third male lead.

How could it suddenly change?

"The good and decent double male protagonists, how could you be the male supporting role? The three of you are equal, but the names are in order. I have already negotiated with Yuan Jifei and Ji Yunqi, and I am waiting for you to nod in agreement. "