Chapter 65

Chapter 65

"..."

Hearing this sudden compliment, Ji Li's eyes froze for a moment.

But the director didn't stop in time, so he showed his professionalism as an actor and continued to act out the scene as usual.

Ji Li narrowed his eyes imperceptibly, with a faint look of embarrassment, "What are you talking about? I am a big man, what do you say is good-looking?"

Ji Yunqi had already realized his gaffe, and his neck was instantly red. But as soon as Ji Li's reaction came out, he knew that he must still be 'in the play'.

"Is it embarrassing to praise you?"

"Get out."

"Yo, you have a big temper. I think the biggest misunderstanding of you in the team is that you are a withdrawn and mute."

Ji Yunqi replied with a smile , paralyzed back to the ground again.

The two exchanged a few sentences back and forth, and then they heard Yao Chuan yelling a belated 'cut'.

As soon as Ji Yunqi changed his leisurely state in the play, he hurriedly got up from the ground and apologized loudly, "Director, Teacher Qin Li, I know I was wrong!"

Seeing his naive look, Yao Chuan yelled dumbfoundedly, "Ji Yunqi! You called Ji Li's name while acting, still saying 'you are so pretty'? I'm afraid that people don't know that you are a fan of Ji Li, right?"

"Come here! I'll call up the replay now to see what your dog-legged look just now."

If Ji Li hadn't continued to act according to the role, the current Ji Yunqi would definitely be scolded.

"Farewell, director, why do you want to execute the punishment publicly?"

Ji Yunqi was so ashamed that he wanted to go into the hole, and shirked, "I just couldn't help it, blurted out...the fact that Ji Li is good-looking is a fact."

Suppressed laughter at the scene Intention suddenly burst out.

What kind of treasure-level fool is Master Ji! It's a pity that happy comedians don't invite him!

There are so many faces in the entertainment industry, Young Master Ji must be the most clear and refined one.

When you praise someone, you will praise 'good-looking', and then add a sentence of 'good-looking is a fact' after the compliment.

But he was right in boasting, just now Ji Li was so sexy, but it's easy for an individual to lose control!

Ji Li covered his face, there was nothing he could do with Ji Yunqi. He stood up and walked forward quickly, and offered, "Director Yao, Brother Li, shall we make up another one?

"Actually, you played that segment right away just now. It has the flavor of Song Ran and Chen Xi." Fang Zhixing, the screenwriter of the script, spoke.

Yao Chuan glanced at Qin Li, and asked, "Qin Li, what do you think?"

"Since Teacher Fang said he thinks it's okay, let's keep the part just now. However, we have to make up a part of the original script. Let's wait until the post-editing to decide." Qin Li gave his opinion.

His deep eyes fell on Ji Yunqi, and a smile that didn't reach his eyes hung on the corner of his mouth, "Ji Yunqi, don't think about it, act well."

A simple sentence made Ji Yunqi feel nervous instantly.

Probably because of his professionalism as a 'police officer', he straightened his posture subconsciously, and shouted loudly, "Yes! Teacher Qin Li."