Chapter 97

Chapter 97

Ji Li fell into a drowsy sleep, and he didn't know when it started. The severe headache came back again, and the body that was hot and cold made him feel particularly uncomfortable.

He was so tired that he really didn't have the strength to open his eyes, let alone the thought to deal with the uncomfortable force.

Ji Li subconsciously approached the heat source beside him, as if he was looking for some stability.

Half asleep and half awake, there was a slight movement on the side of the bed, and the familiar smell that was originally wrapped around the side was withdrawn.

Ji Li snorted uncomfortably, his voice so dry and hoarse that it was almost smoking.

The double physical and psychological torment forced him to curl himself up into a ball, and his nasal humming had an unprecedented cry.

"...Qin Li."

The hurried footsteps came back, and the familiar voice broke into the eardrums again, "Good boy, I'm here."

"Drink some water first, I've already sent people to bring antipyretics."

Ji Li didn't even open his eyes, and cooperated with the other party's instructions.

Warm water entered the throat, saving the throat that was so dry that it was smoldering.

Not long after, the bitter taste of the medicine permeated his mouth again, which made even his chaotic thoughts clear up a lot.

Ji Li raised his eyelids, his eyes were sore from the high temperature, "What time is it?"

"It's still early, and you don't have any announcements, so don't be nervous."

Qin Li kissed his lover's hot forehead, and lay down with him, "You may sleep, I will always be with you."

The bedside light went out, and the whole room fell into absolute darkness again.

Ji Li really didn't have the energy to speak, his temples were throbbing with pain, and even a small movement of his body would cause a strong sense of dizziness.

He nestled quietly in Qin Li's arms, and he didn't know how long it took before he fell into a new round of lethargy.

The heat rose slowly, unknowingly taking away the pain in his body.

Upon waking up, Ji Li felt extremely relaxed, only the occasional dizzy brain proved the torture of illness last night.

Qin Li, who had already woken up, heard his lover's exclamation, and couldn't help laughing, "It doesn't look uncomfortable?"

He said, and stroked his forehead.

Fortunately, the abnormal heat has disappeared, and it seems that the fever has subsided.

Ji Li hugged his wrist, unable to move for a while, "What time is it?"

"Three o'clock in the afternoon."

Ji Li was startled, "Have I slept for so long?"

"Well, it's good to sleep more when you're sick." Qin Li picked up the soft pillow on one side and put it on the back of his lover's neck.

"Sister Yu and I have talked on the phone about the matter at the police station. There is nothing important right now. Let's talk about it later."

Ji Li whispered, and vaguely recalled what happened last night in his mind.

Qin Li personally feed him a medicine, closes the quilt to prevent him from catching cold, measures his temperature every once in a while, hugs him tightly and comforts him with soft words...