Chapter 103

Chapter 103

Ji Li huddled under the blanket, too lazy to move, and glanced at Qin Li's face from time to time with a 'questioning' gaze.

Isn't it just a month and a half since they haven't seen each other, how can you be so annoying?

From the evening to the present, from the cooperation at the beginning, to the begging for mercy in the middle, to the slaughter at the end, Ji Li felt that his bones were about to fall apart.

As a result, Qin Li, the culprit, not only lay on the side with peace of mind, but also showed a look of satisfaction.

Qin Li had noticed Ji Li's small eyes a long time ago, and he kissed the corners of each other's flushed eyes, "Are you angry?"

The more Ji Li thought about it, the more he suffered, and he muttered, "I shouldn't have given you the keys to the house. It 's better for you to stay on the set."

Qin Li looked abstinent on the outside, but since the two became lovers, the other seemed to have opened the door to a new world.

Except for the gentleness and meticulousness at the first time, every subsequent indulgence, he was 'competent' beyond words.

"Really?" A teasing look flashed in Qin Li's eyes, and he hid his hand under the blanket and sent it somewhere, "You really don't want to part with me here?"

Ji Li couldn't hold back for a moment, and immediately let out a low voice gasps.

"Baby, your body is more honest." Qin Li whispered in Ji Li's ear, jokingly saying these irrelevant words.

"Stop coming." Ji Li's ears turned red, and he moved his body and retreated as he spoke.

"If you retreat, you will fall out of the bed." Qin Li quickly encircled him and put him in his arms again, "Don't move, I will give you a good massage."

The sore waist was rubbed moderately by the fingertips of the other party, and Ji Li didn't have extra energy to toss about.

"Qin Li, do you really plan to participate in 'The Poor Journey'?"

Qin Li has been focusing on filming since his debut, and rarely even participates in indoor studio recording programs on weekdays, what's more such a variety show?

Ji Li saw him jealous just now, so he didn't have time to ask clearly.

Qin Li said frankly, "With this job opportunity, we can also go out for fun."

Ji Li remembered the number of people stipulated in the plan, "But the four places for the program group to travel are already full."

"The place for Feng Cheng is given to me willingly, and his agent is very happy." Qin Li replied calmly, as if he was doing an extremely easy task.

Willing?

Facing an immediate boss like you, who dares to say that he is not happy?

Ji Li silently mourned for Feng Cheng for three seconds, and then couldn't help laughing out loud, "You are such a pitiful boss at Feng Cheng's stall."

"Pitiful?" Qin Li hooked his lips, Tell me about the compensation plan that you have thought about a long time ago, "Lixing has a movie with a big investment in May, and I plan to let him be the male number one."

It is not a loss to take a spot in an online comprehensive and exchange for a movie pie.

"If he really likes traveling variety shows, I'll let him play another one when I have a chance." Qin Li circled Ji Li tightly, and swore his sovereignty in a deep voice, "I won't let him eat and live with you."