Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Qin Li, dressed in casual clothes, walked over. Yao Chuan and Fang Zhixing looked at each other and stood up in surprise.  The former grabbed Qin Li's shoulder and patted, "Why do you come here do you have a free time? Has Old Zheng's film finished?"

Yes, it finished in the early morning. Qi An said your crew was filming nearby so I came to visit you before leaving Hengcheng." Qin Li looked around and asked with a smile, "Didn't I bother you?Is it a break time?"

In Qin Li's film and television career so far, the only TV series he starred in "Workplace Hunter" is written by Yao Chuan and Fang Zhixing. Back then, he also won the Best Actor Trophy for this TV series.

Yao Chuan remembered the farce just now, and his brows that had just been relieved froze again, "Don't mention it, Xingyuan is an unreliable producer, and he stuffed me with a newcomer actor who is afraid of hardship and fatigue. He only tried out the wire a few times before refusing to do it."

"Oh?" Qin Li dislikes this attitude of filming the most.

"Come here, I invite everyone to have a drink." Qi An walked over with long legs, followed by several assistants, each carrying a large box in their hands.

"Thank you Brother Qi, thank you Brother Li!"

"Long live Teacher Qin Li!" The crew members cheered everywhere. Qin Li has never been a hypocrite in the circle, which is why he has accumulated a lot of good popularity and reputation.

Hearing the laughter around Yao Chuan, his irritability was finally relieved completely, "You are not in our crew, why spend money?" Chuan asked.

"This is what I should do, and it's just a small amount. "

"Shall we sit and talk?"

Qin Li nodded, and the group went under the director's tent.

————————————

Ji Li didn't expect that his 'stand-in actor' would come and use on the first day. At this moment, he could only sit obediently on the chair and let the stylist play with the headgear for him.

"Do you feel overwhelmed at this level?" The stylist stared at the handsome face in the mirror, and his heart was filled with happiness.

She swears that this is definitely the most handsome substitute she has ever seen, so handsome that he can completely replace He Ling, the real master!

"No, it's not uncomfortable to wear a headgear." Ji Li smiled politely at her.

The stylist was fascinated by this smile, and asked calmly on the surface, "Why do you want to be a stand-in? With your appearance, you can sign a company to debut."

"He Ling and I belong to the same company, but I have no filming for the time being, so I just followed him to the big crew to see." Ji Li replied simply.

The stylist nodded thoughtfully. It is already an open secret in the group that He Ling "bring money into the group". In addition, he played big names just a day after he came here, so the stylist didn't have a good impression of him.

Ji Li is better looking, and has a humble and polite personality, but he can only act as an unnamed group performer. This entertainment industry is really realistic and cruel.

Thinking of this, the stylist felt inexplicably regretful. She tied up Ji Li's hairstyle, walked to the front and said, "The field manager hasn't come yet, so I'll give you a good make-up."