Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Ji Li followed the route he remembered and returned to his residence.

Dream Media will arrange dormitories for its trainees, four people to one room. However, the original owner has a boring and introverted personality, and was isolated from the beginning without any roommates.

At this moment, Ji Li looked at the dormitory space he had monopolized, and raised his eyebrows in satisfaction.

The dirty clothes were taken off in time. After washing, Ji Li planned to find some clean clothes to change into, but when he opened the closet, he was completely dumbfounded—there were only a few short-sleeved pieces folded in the narrow closet. The street stalls that have been worn for a long time, even the original color of the fabric has been washed out.

Ji Li rubbed his temples, feeling a headache for no reason. Accustomed to living the gorgeous life of an actor, Ji Li has always had high requirements for daily expenses. As a result, things are going well now, and the standard of living has plummeted like the Great Rift Valley in East Africa, and the word "really miserable" is almost engraved on the forehead.

Ji Li pulled out a jacket casually, and checked the original owner's account with his mobile phone. It's okay if he doesn't check, but he feels chest tightness when he checks. The balance of the payment wallet and bank card is added together, and the total is less than five hundred.

What is human suffering?

This is.

No wonder the original owner was willing to be bullied by Lin Qiao and his group, but he also insisted on staying in the company. In addition to the huge breach of contract fee, presumably because the company provides food and housing, it can save some money in this regard.

If there is no money, there is no way to pay liquidated damages, and Ji Li can't leave even if he wants to.

That being the case, why not take advantage of this 'new identity' and have a good time? After all, acting is the easiest job for him, and in this unknown entertainment circle, everything is novel.

Ji Li made up his mind, opened the phone webpage and entered the four characters of 'dream media'. Now that the original owner has been replaced, it is necessary to understand the current master clearly.

Soon, relevant information popped up.

Dream Media made its fortune from 'music production'. It used to be one of the best entertainment companies in the Chinese music scene, and has produced many well-known singers.

In recent years, the Chinese music scene has been invaded by the trend of overseas idols, and it has gradually declined. Seeing this, Meng Zihuai, the boss of the company, made people open the film and television sector, intending to gradually shift the company's focus.

After all, it was a half-way diversion. Dream Media's qualifications in this area are not as good as other film and television companies.

So Meng Zihuai found another way and became the model of trainees of the film and television "idol". The acting skills are not enough, but the good looks come together, and use the latter to make a quick buck in the fast-changing entertainment industry.

The original owner was selected and signed as a trainee because of his good looks. Later, the company was abandoned because his value was exhausted.

After Ji Li understood the general situation, he already made up his mind.

Even if Dream Media has film and television resources, there is a high probability that it will be an "idol" film and television work, which is obviously not suitable for the long-term development of an artist who is truly an actor.