Chapter 70

Chapter 70

After a little preparation, Qin Li, Ji Li and the others took the stage one by one under the greeting of the host of the meeting.

Different from the completely confidential visits during the day, the evening fan meeting started a simultaneous online live broadcast.

Except for the 30 fans who have the qualification to visit the class, the rest of the fans and netizens can watch the live broadcast of the meeting.

As soon as the main creators appeared in the front hall, they immediately aroused cheers from all the fans.

There are crazy screams offline, and crazy comments screens online.

——Ah, I saw the fresh Jili Zai Zai, and I heard from the little sister who went to visit the class that Ah Zai performed very well today! Mom is so proud! Can't wait to see you at the cinema.

——Help! Brother Li can kill me with a black shirt! This damn mature boyfriend force!

——Although I have seen the fixed makeup photos, the moving Yuan Jifei look even better!

——Third Young Miss, go! Our third lady must also have a face!

—— Gambling online! Who is Brother Li sitting next to! [Voting to open the third lady of Yuanbao or Jili]

Contemporary netizens are all "gamblers". As soon as this voting barrage came out, it immediately attracted many follow-up votes.

The two camps that are fighting secretly are undoubtedly the two major CP fans of 'Rose' and 'fullmoon'.

Although Qin Li fans were dissatisfied with such a CP-like vote, after all, it was on a public live broadcast website, and they could not complain or scold for a while, so they could only turn a blind eye.

Forget it, who made their Brother Li the recognized 'good boyfriend' candidate in the entertainment industry?

Over the years, the popular fan circles have secretly teased him, and there are countless CPs, including female stars and many male stars.

Among them, the most famous CP groups of Brother Li and Yuan Bao have also shown a tendency to collapse recently.

As for the CP group that rose up with Ji Li, once the cooperation between the two ended, it would naturally fade away.

All these years, anyway, they never saw brother Li really having an affair with anyone.

In terms of romance, the other party is a proper "iceberg in the world" in the entertainment industry, and no one can freeze him.

The host paid close attention to the timely barrage on the mobile phone. He intentionally left the main creators to stand up and introduce themselves. Seeing that the number of votes exceeded thousands in a short period of time, he invited Qin Li and others to sit at will .

It is said that you can sit at will, but there are actually some particularities.

As the director, Yao Chuan was naturally seated on the far left.

Qin Li and Yuan Jifei met each other's eyes, they knew each other well, since they decided to 'kill' CP, they had to 'kill' it completely.

So, the two of them were separated from each other, one on the left and one on the right, leaving the two places in the middle to Ji Li and Ji Yunqi.