Chapter 85

Chapter 85

Qin Li's heavy and suppressed breathing fell on his ears, which made Ji Li stiffen instantly.

Cameron obviously also realized that something was wrong between the two, and immediately called the camera team to go out with him.

"Both of you stay and calm down. Today is just such a scene. You can call it a day after the performance."

Cameron is not the kind of person who will rush to catch up with the progress. He likes the actor to show him the best things in the most relaxed time.

Of course, such time scheduling is under his control.

A group of people quickly left the small attic room.

Qin Li turned over and pulled the quilt aside to cover his waist and legs. He rubbed his swollen forehead, obviously he didn't expect that he would lose control like this.

Ji Li glanced at the other party's open bathrobe, silently closed his coat with a large body, and thought to himself.

God risk, it's so dangerous.

The atmosphere in the room fell silent for a moment.

Ji Li was a little unaccustomed to such silence, so he pretended to be indifferent, "It's normal to shoot this kind of scene, and it's normal to occasionally wipe the gun and make fire in this kind of scene, Brother Qin, you..."

Because he entered the scene, his Lu Yao fell in love with Qin Li's Wen Qiong, so it is inevitable that such a role in such a scene, psychologically driven physical impulse.

"What about you?" Qin Li interrupted his conversation, looked at the hem of his clothes without any trace, raised his eyebrows, "I almost thought we were going to make a fake show for real."

Ji Li suddenly choked, He pursed his lips and blushed, and stood up from the bed all of a sudden, "Nonsense, nonsense."

"Be careful that Director Cameron gets angry when he hears that." Ji Li muttered, "This is a serious movie."

Qin Li smiled lowly, and waited until the lust in his body had cooled down a little before he returned to his original wanton appearance, supported his body with his hands and leaned half against the edge of the bed, "Open the door and let the staff come in."

"Otherwise, they must think that the two of us are doing something bad?"

Knowing that the other party was embarrassed, he deliberately teased him.

Ji Li's ears were so red that he was about to bleed, and he hurriedly opened the attic door.

The staff members who had been waiting outside rushed in impatiently, their inquiring eyes turned back and forth on the two of them, with knowing smiles.

Qin and Ji are both extremely handsome guys to a certain extent. If the two of them film this kind of intimate scene, if they don't have feelings for each other, it would be too much of a waste of each other's beauty.

Yu Fuya and Baozi walked quickly to Ji Li's side one after the other. The former quickly looked up and down his artist.

Except for the crimson lips that were bullied miserably, the rest there haven't been any traces of mess.

In the past month or so, Yu Fuya has changed her goal.

If the cub is destined to be snatched away by a wolf with a big tail, then the wolf should get it as late as possible!