Chapter 43

Chapter 43

The video that was leaked looked like a candid shot.

In an underground garage, a man held a plump woman in his arms, and occasionally kissed her with his head tilted. In a few seconds, they wandered to the side of the black luxury car.

The man in the video sent the drunk woman to the car, and then got into it.

The fixed picture was fast-forwarded for a few minutes, and then the black car vibrated occasionally, and there seemed to be an indescribable movement inside the car.

The photographer outside the screen couldn't help but burst out.

"Damn it, did they do it outside?"

"This material will make a lot of money."

The sound has been specially processed, and the original sound cannot be heard at all.

There are not only thousands of paparazzi these days, but tens of thousands of them. Even if you can hear them out, you can't find anyone who broke the news.

Most importantly, the video captured the man's face, Zhu Xusheng.

The other party came out of Chaoying back then, with sword eyebrows and star eyes, and his bones are also very handsome. Although the state of the past two years is not as good as the peak period when he was 27 or 28 years old, it is still unforgettable.  

As soon as the video broke out, Weibo exploded.  

Who is Zhu Xusheng? When he debuted, he was a popular newcomer in the film and television industry. These have developed into more popularity and works. Now he is one of the shareholders of Jincheng and has a stable status.

Many people have been comparing him with Qin Li, both of whom are admired by countless film and television freshmen.  

But now?  

Zhu Xusheng was actually exposed to such a scandalous video!  

——Fuck! What's going on today? One melon after melon!  

——Since Zhu Xusheng switched to Jincheng Film and Television, didn't he make a movie and get an extra rumored girlfriend? There are countless gossip news. The company issued a statement twice and three times saying it was fake. Now it is completely overturned, right?

——There are too many slots and no mouths. Who is the woman? Looking drunk, are you sure it's voluntary? Not to mention doing this kind of thing in a semi-public place, even if you don't do it, do you have to go back and do it after drunk driving?

——Hahahaha Although our brother is very low-key and doesn’t want our fans to cause trouble, I can only say one word today: cool!

——Sister upstairs, I understand you, the Chaoying twin stars, they were untied eight years ago, which business is getting low day by day, so they brag about their past glory over and over again.

——@Jincheng Film and Television, @Zhu Xusheng, hurry up and clarify!

——My friend has been a fan for ten years, and now he is shaking with anger. If he announced his relationship seriously, who the hell would care so much!

——————————

In the private room, all the young entertainers who accompanied the wine had already dispersed.