Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Winter nights always get dark very fast.

By the time the mother and son Xie Kefang had been dealt with, the sky had completely darkened.

Ji Li, who was afraid of the cold, sat back in the car with a chill in his body, the tip of his nose was slightly red from the cold.

Qin Li immediately turned on the heater in the car, tore off the heating pad casually, and stuck it on the back of his bare hands.

Ji Li was taken aback for a moment, looking down at the sudden warmth.

Qin Li glanced at him, and said in a calm and ordinary tone, "You can use it if you are afraid of the cold."

"Thank you, Brother Li." Ji Li didn't intentionally be polite with him, he unzipped his jacket, and carefully stuck the heating pad on the inside.

Qin Li caught a glimpse of his childish movements, and a smile overflowed from the corner of his eyes, "Is it still cold?"

Ji Li smiled warmly, "It's not cold, it's warm."

Yu Fuya, who had finished talking with police officers and lawyers, quickly got into the car, "Ji Youlai has already recruited. He sent the photo directly to an anonymous mailbox. I have to asked the company to check it."

"Okay."

After the meeting in the company, they began to split up.

Qi An and Baozi stayed in Lixing, monitoring the dynamics and layout of public opinion on the Internet in real time. And Ji Li personally dispatched to deal with Xie Kefang, the mother and son who were hiding in a corner and sucking blood.

As his manager, Yu Fuya definitely wants to follow, "Qin Li, I'm really sorry to trouble you this time, help us contact the police in the area."

Qin Li took off his mask and simply started the car, "Sister Yu, what are you being polite with me?"

He was worried about the young man, fearing that he would be bullied by the pair of cunning mother and son, so he offered to follow him. However, as a public figure, he acted very cautiously.

However, the power behind Qin Li should not be underestimated. Even if some paparazzi really secretly took pictures of him traveling with Ji Li and others, they would not dare to spread them on the Internet easily.

Seeing the smog on Weibo at the moment, Yu Fuya immediately stopped her artist, "Ji Li, don't log in to Weibo, the PR department knows what's going to happen next, so just leave it alone."

"Sister Yu, you don't worry, I'm calm." Ji Li smiled and took out her phone.

He could guess what Yu Fuya was worried about, but he was indeed not afraid of anyone's criticism and abuse.

What could he do? In this industry, if one cannot bear criticisms and defamation, then they don't deserve being in love with the praise and popularity.

Besides, this public opinion was he tolerated and acquiesced in 'making trouble', and the good show had just begun. How could he, the main character, ignore it?

As soon as Ji Li opened Weibo, his phone was stuck for a long time by thousands of pop-up messages. He waited patiently for a while before opening the comment page.

Just as he expected, there was a pile of abuse, all surrounding his 'violent beating' incident.