Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Qin Li came back to his senses, and handed over the script and backpack in his hand, "You handled the arm details very well in the shooting just now, I misunderstood before, sorry." Ji Li questioned about moving props. The last two words were bitten a little harder.

Ji Li was stunned for a second, and then the smile in his eyes became stronger. He didn't expect that a film star like Qin Li would choose to apologize to him, a newcomer, for such an insignificant matter.

"Where did the misunderstanding come from?" Ji Li took his things, and quickly turned the matter over, "Where's Zhang Ming? Why is my backpack here with you?"

"He was in a hurry to leave." Qin Li simply explained , and asked again, "Where do you stay at night? Is anyone coming to pick you up?"

The young man has two shows tomorrow, so it stands to reason that he will spend the night in Hengcheng. But throughout the whole day, I didn't see any company personnel around the other party.

"I'm alone, and the company has already arranged a place to stay." Ji Li took out his phone and clicked on a reservation message, "However, my place of residence is a little far from the crew hotel, and the crew bus is not on the way, so I guess I'll have to take a taxi there." He had gone to ask about this after changing clothes just now. 

"The location of fourth movie and television base is off, and I heard people say that it is not easy to take a taxi at this point." Qin Li glanced at his watch.

He has come to Hengcheng to shoot several movies, and he knows the location of each film and television base.

Ji Li frowned in distress, and just about to think of another way, he heard the other party say, "Come with me, I'll ask the driver to drop you back."

"Teacher Qin Li, is it okay to go with you?" Ji Li hesitated.

After all, the status of the two of them in the entertainment industry is very different. If they are photographed by paparazzi, they may make nonsense.

"I just ask the driver to drop off the cast member, what's the matter?" Qin Li guessed what he was thinking, and a small smile burst into his heart.

If it was another newcomer actor, maybe he would seize this opportunity to get close to him, but this one in front of him is doing the opposite, and he hesitated before even reaching the edge of the popularity.

"Let's go, the crew is completely sealed off, outsiders can't get in." Qin Li explained softly, and turned around first.

"Okay." Ji Li didn't have a stubborn temper, and after the hesitation in his heart was broken, he simply followed.

————————————

When the two approached the RV, Qi An happened to bring the major general back for a walk. As soon as the dog saw Qin Li, he broke free from the rope and ran up to have fun, he was barking nonstop and his tail almost turned into a propeller.

Ji Li likes dogs, so he looked at them interestingly, "Teacher Qin Li, did you raise this?"

"I picked it up from the garbage dump, and called Major General, and have raised it for four years." Qin Li patted the dog's head , Stop it, "Be quiet, don't make trouble."

The major general heard the order and immediately settled down. It sensed the strange smell next to it, and began to vigilantly smell the smell around Ji Li again, and started wagging its tail again within a few seconds.