Chapter 129

Chapter 129

Fang Yue curled up on the sofa, crazily twisting herself into a twist, and sang indiscriminately.

"Let's bid farewell to the old year and welcome the new year!"

"Let's celebrate the New Year's!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

She has been playing CP for ten years, and today is definitely the happiest day in history.

The two favorite protagonists starred together in a super director's homosexual literary film.

Why is there such a good thing?

Is this something an ordinary person like her can have?

Fang Yue's groaning sound attracted a strange look from her parents.

"Yueyue, are you okay?"

"It's okay! Two friends officially announced their marriage today! I'm happy for them!"

Fang Yue made some nonsense and fell on the sofa. After buffering for a while, she picked up the mobile phone that had just been thrown to the ground because of excitement.

Less than half an hour after the official announcement of the movie, CP fans exploded in all aspects, and the chat interface of the official group directly flocked to a state of freeze.

Fang Yue was patient. After waiting for a while, he joined the group chat.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

A groundhog will attract a group of groundhogs, and the group will suddenly become a large screaming scene, and the chatting screen is enough to disturb everyone's eyes.

A sister threw the two single-person posters of "Long Island Iced Tea" in the group again, I want to print them out! Take them home and frame them! What is this? This is a single photo from the wedding photo!"

This immediately aroused the approval of countless sisters.

But having said that, Director Cameron deserves to be a professional aesthetics background. The two single-person posters were shot with the texture of a movie story.

Ji Li lying on the long table, the bright purple suit jacket added a layer to him eye-catching luxury.

There was a broken wine glass beside the table, the neon lights mixed with the light waves of the wine reflected on his face, there was a trace of fragility in the blur.

Qin Li's appearance in the movie poster is also unique. His five-six-centimeter short hair is tied into a small ball, and his brown-yellow gray coat makes people wonder where he came from, a down-and-out aristocrat?

The dim light on the top of the bar was just right, making his eyebrows and eyes deeper, and the high bridge of the nose had a distinct light and shadow, which made people want to be fascinated.

Fang Yue admired it carefully, her eyes full of obsession.

Look at these two righteous masters!

What is a perfect match? This is called a perfect match!

Just by looking at movie posters, she can imagine an encounter in a bar, a drunken love affair, and a turbulent love affair...

Fang Yue's face was flushed from the brain, but fortunately the vibration of her mobile phone made her stop in time, otherwise she would have had a nosebleed. It came out.