Chapter 46

Chapter 46

Qin Li invites so many people to watch the screening at one time, in the eyes of outsiders, it is undoubtedly a risky, even suicidal move.

There is a group of 'rats' hiding in the gutter, expecting "Country and the World" to overturn online with the greatest malice. They can't wait for Qin Li, who is the investor and leading actor, to follow him to the street and lose the title of "Legendary Actor in the Entertainment Industry".

It is a pity that the wishes of this group of people came to nothing.

Qin Li used the largest number of screenings to reap the word-of-mouth fermentation of the greatest profit value before the release.

In just one week, the pre-sale expectations of "Country and the World" far exceed other movies released at the same time on New Year's Day. It can be said that it has locked in the box office champion of the New Year's Day schedule in advance!

Of course, the more popular the movie is, the more pink eye disease and sunspots will appear.

They can't pick Qin Li's strength; they can't pick Yuan Jifei's popularity; they don't need to pick other strengths. After choosing for a long time, the group of people focused on Ji Li.

Audiences who have watched the screenings praise Ji Li, and audiences who have not watched the screenings look forward to Ji Li, but Pinkeye and Heizi just think that these public opinions are all trolls sent by Chaoying.

——Ji Li using the resources of Chaoying it's disgusting! Relying on the company's backing to add drama to himself! Didn't you see that Qin Li and Director Zheng didn't like him during the live broadcast?

——Ji Li is like using a click bait! My friend also went to see it and said that he only had five or six seconds of scenes! Fans just turn on the trumpet and blow it wildly, and wait until it is officially launched to see who is embarrassed.

They unscrupulously released their greatest malice across the computer screen, but even so, it couldn't stop the majority of netizens from looking forward to the movie.

What to pick?

For a while, there would be comments like; Ji Li is using backdoor resources; Ji Li is shameless for adding drama, won't you rather feel that these statements are quite inconsistent?

Taking a step back, Qin Li and Yuan Jifei are the leading actors in the movie, even if Ji Li has fewer roles, they will go to the theater to watch it, okay? A bunch of brainless trolls!

Is it because of how miserable life is in reality that you spit shit on the internet? Vomiting.

Probably because of the lack of screening, Qin Li still asked someone to cut a 15-second special clip, and in this version, netizens finally waited for Ji Li to appear on the stage.

In the clip, only the scene where the Song brothers eat warmly is captured.

The feeding scene where the two look at each other and smile, has an inexplicably harmonious and mutually attractive atmosphere, which makes people unconsciously show their aunt's smile in front of the screen.

And then, Ji Li's face was blown away.

Is this called 'Qin Li and Director Zheng don't like Ji Li'? If you don't like it, you can still cut out a piece of flowers just for him? Slap in the face?

This is called 'Ji Li only has five or six seconds to play'? Open your eyes and see clearly, the cutscene is more than this seconds! Does your face hurt?